FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
decent story, but can please put Jessy and Angelica in their place and stop forcing girls to be with them if MC isn't interested?
jessy keeps saying to be honest/trustful but Jessy does shit behind his back without even asking him or telling him, but it's not okay in mc doesn't say anything she gets mad.

Jessy knew Willow had a crush on mc and hadn't been with anyone for nine months but let take advantage of her weakness, and willow said if she and mc didn't get along then she be with Jessy only. like wtf
facepalm.gif

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
decent story, but can please put Jessy and Angelica in their place and stop forcing girls to be with them if MC isn't interested?
jessy keeps saying to be honest/trustful but Jessy does shit behind his back without even asking him or telling him, but it's not okay in mc doesn't say anything she gets mad.

Jessy knew Willow had a crush on mc and hadn't been with anyone for nine months but let take advantage of her weakness, and willow said if she and mc didn't get along then she be with Jessy only. like wtf
Yeah....NO!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
New here with a question about
The rest of the story.jpg
The first encounter after choosing to continue the story seems to assume that you weren't playing the good guy path up to that point ... are all the characters going to act like all my decisions were on the bad guy path the whole time? Should I just stop and speed-run that so I know what they're talking about in future scenes?

I know what the missed scene is in the first encounter, but not sure I'll be able to follow if I keep going.

EDIT: The fact that there are still "good guy" choices confuses me even more ...

darlic

Feb 27, 2017

I might be wrong, but at some point in the story I remember mc and Jessy coming to an agreement where she would help him get all the girls, there's nothing forced and the game always asks the player if they are interested or not. Am I wrong?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
New here with a question about
View attachment 3485856
The first encounter after choosing to continue the story seems to assume that you weren't playing the good guy path up to that point ... are all the characters going to act like all my decisions were on the bad guy path the whole time? Should I just stop and speed-run that so I know what they're talking about in future scenes?

I know what the missed scene is in the first encounter, but not sure I'll be able to follow if I keep going.

EDIT: The fact that there are still "good guy" choices confuses me even more ...
Dimtri is a trickster at the start of the game. The good guy path leads us to the bad ending. The bad guy path leads us to all sorts of women to pleasure.

Reactions: motseer

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
the bad guy path
There's not really a "bad guy" path. The intro basically has a short and sweet meme ending if you choose the blue choices. So naturally the red choices are treated as canon as that's how the story continues. Once you're past that point, it's really about whether you are respectful of the club and the lifestyle more than good or bad.

4.50 star(s) 120 Votes