LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Dimtri is a trickster at the start of the game. The good guy path leads us to the bad ending.
The OBD was tricky with that one true but I disagree the Good Guy ending is definitely not a Bad Ending its just an Early Ending.
There's not really a "bad guy" path. The intro basically has a short and sweet meme ending if you choose the blue choices.
Very true there is not a actual bad guy choices. however you are mistaken unless OBD changed it.
you can choose all the blue options except one as the only choice that leads to the eary ending.
Is when you have to chose either to the Jail JD or deal with JD yourself. as far as I am aware.

After that choice there is no Good Guy/Bad Guy either just what I would refer to as girl choices and bad choices.
The girl choices Pink relate to your relationship with the Girls.
The Bad choices in RED is about Disrespecting the Rogue and that get's you killed so technically it is a bad ending .

Not a criticism just an attempt to clarify.

Last edited:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
you can choose all the blue options except one as the only choice that leads to the eary ending.
Sure. But I was following the assumption that if you are hung up on the "good vs bad" thing that you'd consistently pick one over the other rather than metagaming it. Especially if you don't actually know about the premature ending.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
decent story, but can please put Jessy and Angelica in their place and stop forcing girls to be with them if MC isn't interested?
jessy keeps saying to be honest/trustful but Jessy does shit behind his back without even asking him or telling him, but it's not okay in mc doesn't say anything she gets mad.

Jessy knew Willow had a crush on mc and hadn't been with anyone for nine months but let take advantage of her weakness, and willow said if she and mc didn't get along then she be with Jessy only. like wtf
Comments like these is the reason we need the ‍facepalm back what a terrible take.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sure. But I was following the assumption that if you are hung up on the "good vs bad" thing that you'd consistently pick one over the other rather than metagaming it. Especially if you don't actually know about the premature ending.
You mean like I did the first time I played this game where I thought there was good and bad guy choices.
So I only clicked blue choices and missed out on Angie and Brooke scene's up untill the JD choice.
Where I wanted to deal with him myself but saved it there to chose Jail him and then thought thats a nice ending.
Before Loading it back up and killing the feker.
By which time I had allready worked out it's not really Good Guy and Bad Guy type of game.

As I said before It really wasn't a criticism just an attempt to clarify.

Reactions: motseer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That Big Stan ending wasw the best and brightest MC would ever get - being a hot head and putting all the stress on the shoulder of a young girl who would then go and become Dexter incarnate to make thigs right - instead, MC can go right in there becoming the man in the lives of these bautiful action packed wonderful girls and live happily ever after.
I thought that first ending was funny. Every game I play I always seem to try the "good guy" path. Back in the PS3 days I played the InFamous which had a good guy or bad guy path. After a few playthroughs of the good guy I tried the bad guy and could not finish the game that way.
You mean like I did the first time I played this game where I thought there was good and bad guy choices.
So I only clicked blue choices and missed out on Angie and Brooke scene's up untill the JD choice.
Dimitri has said he's going to go back and revise the intro section at some point, so eventually it should be a non-issue for people new to the game.
This game deserves more wholesome endings like that - wonderful love and wonderful life.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Dimitri has said he's going to go back and revise the intro section at some point, so eventually it should be a non-issue for people new to the game.
I thought that first ending was funny. Every game I play I always seem to try the "good guy" path. Back in the PS3 days I played the InFamous which had a good guy or bad guy path. After a few playthroughs of the good guy I tried the bad guy and could not finish the game that way.

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
not sure if i missed it but is the game bugged at some point or does the mod do that?

the scene jumps from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

going to try a modfree version to see if that is it but if thats not the case and theres a fix for it could someone link me to it. thanks.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
not sure if i missed it but is the game bugged at some point or does the mod do that?

the scene jumps from

going to try a modfree version to see if that is it but if thats not the case and theres a fix for it could someone link me to it. thanks.
It's a bug. Not sure how far back it is but there is a hot fix for it.

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022

the scene jumps from

seems to be the mod.
just downloaded a modfree version and played all the way up to the jessy scene where the sisters called. proceeded normally to the coffee shop scene. i could reload from the modded version and continue the coffee shop normal till larissa sex scene, after that it jumpped again. so so far it requires to progress normally without gal mod.

4.50 star(s) 120 Votes