cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems to be the mod.
just downloaded a modfree version and played all the way up to the jessy scene where the sisters called. proceeded normally to the coffee shop scene. i could reload from the modded version and continue the coffee shop normal till larissa sex scene, after that it jumpped again. so so far it requires to progress normally without gal mod.
you are on android? in that case modded is prolly unfixed version.

Jul 28, 2023
Can someone tell me how relevant good/bad points are ?
I know the good choices lead to an early ending but do you get locked out of certain choices if you don't have enough bad points or does it not really matter ?
I'm asking because I've primarily been picking the good choices so far and I don't want to have to replay the whole thing later on because of it.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Can someone tell me how relevant good/bad points are ?
I know the good choices lead to an early ending but do you need certain point totals to get some options on the bad boy route or does it not really matter ?
I'm asking because I've primarily been picking the good choices so far and I don't want to have to replay the whole thing later on because of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
put it another way... guy was locked up in prison for years, assumed another couple of decades more to go, so would know the 'rules' and was a career military man.
got out... would said person turn a ready and willing woman away...
no no he wouldn't.
as for the bikers, he says repeatedly they fill his sense of brotherhood...

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
put it another way... guy was locked up in prison for years, assumed another couple of decades more to go, so would know the 'rules' and was a career military man.
got out... would said person turn a ready and willing woman away...
no no he wouldn't.
as for the bikers, he says repeatedly the fill his sense of brotherhood...
Aye, had several guys in my neighborhood that were in a local MC. Great guys, most had families. Paid me well about the going rate to mow their lawns. Plus they liked my pot connection.:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
The game is broken after episode 10, some events are skipped, other events are half shown. It started with a scene ep10p2: label rjlo_coffee_shop_talk. It goes on from here in parts. Is that how it's supposed to be?

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
The game is broken after episode 10, some events are skipped, other events are half shown. It started with a scene ep10p2: label rjlo_coffee_shop_talk. It goes on from here in parts. Is that how it's supposed to be?
seems like you used a mod or simply have a broken download... i dont remember skiping events or something like that.

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
seems like you used a mod or simply have a broken download... i dont remember skiping events or something like that.
Yes I used the walkthrough mod, but it is up to the 7th part inclusive, also there were Image Enhancement Mod and Video enhancement mod but they do not affect the text part. Even if you re-download and load the save from part 10, nothing helps, almost all scenes are missing.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yes I used the walkthrough mod, but it is up to the 7th part inclusive, also there were Image Enhancement Mod and Video enhancement mod but they do not affect the text part. Even if you re-download and load the save from part 10, nothing helps, almost all scenes are missing.
If you read the posts you would know that the gallery mod breaks the game and hasn't been fixed - ANY third party mod has the potential to break the installation and should be the FIRST thing you suspect. The WRONG thing to do is start with a post blaming the dev for a broken product. You risk the probability of being perceived as an ignorant, loudmouthed, little bitch.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
If you read the posts you would know that the gallery mod breaks the game and hasn't been fixed - ANY third party mod has the potential to break the installation and should be the FIRST thing you suspect. The WRONG thing to do is start with a post blaming the dev for a broken product. You risk the probability of being perceived as an ignorant, loudmouthed, little bitch.
NEOSPORIN!! WE NEED NEOSPORIN HERE STAT!!!

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes