Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
And every time this game comes to my mind,
i vividly remember who i played for !! :giggle::giggle:

The horniest eyes with the most experimental look,
blushing cheeks,
breasts so juicy and round that i can suck on for hours,
and an abundantly wet paradise that is wide open..

Oh yes Jessy,I'm coming,I'm coming,
let me pounce on you like the wildest Duracell bunny,
until you no longer know on which planet you are,and the neighbours complain about the wildest,
most violent earthquakes !!:love::love:
View attachment 3510421
one of my favorite shots in the game, besides this one, which is fucking badass with the soundtrack playing
1712265613016.png

glovej1

Nov 12, 2022
Dimitri. Really enjoying the game. Liking the characters and story. Big fan of love-harem games. Also really liking the Dev notes. So I can go down the route I want to. Big help. Rarely see that elsewhere.
Only thing that I didn’t enjoy was the idea that S&D would use and betray Chrissy’s sister with the Ring situation. Hope it doesn’t turn out that way
Keep up the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Dimitri. Really enjoying the game. Liking the characters and story. Big fan of love-harem games. Also really liking the Dev notes. So I can go down the route I want to. Big help. Rarely see that elsewhere.
Only thing that I didn’t enjoy was the idea that S&D would use and betray Chrissy’s sister with the Ring situation. Hope it doesn’t turn out that way
Keep up the good work
Thank you for your kind words. :love: I'm glad you are enjoying the story as much as I am telling it. :giggle:

Stan and Della know Stan's time is short and felt pressured to resort to an unpleasant tactic to win Angelica to their side. Think about all the things they both said about Chrissy and the heartfelt love they had for her, and you'll have your answer. Stan and Della are shrewd, tough people, but they are not liars.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you for your kind words. :love: I'm glad you are enjoying the story as much as I am telling it. :giggle:

Stan and Della know Stan's time is short and felt pressured to resort to an unpleasant tactic to win Angelica to their side. Think about all the things they both said about Chrissy and the heartfelt love they had for her, and you'll have your answer. Stan and Della are shrewd, tough people, but they are not liars.
Doesn't matter, I'd probably excuse Dee for anything she would ever do........

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Stan and Della are shrewd, tough people, but they are not liars.[/iSPOILER]
by definition they are liars. They had a good reason for it, but that doesn't mean they didn't lie to achieve what they wanted to.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
by definition they are liars. They had a good reason for it, but that doesn't mean they didn't lie to achieve what they wanted to.
Semantics... ;) Having the ring planted "deceived" Angelica, they didn't lie to her.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Semantics... ;) Having the ring planted "deceived" Angelica, they didn't lie to her.
semantics, a matter of interpretation. All in all, they hid the truth from both Angelica and MC, they didn't straight up lie to their faces but it's pretty fucking close. I get the reason for it, but it ain't gonna make me like them more. They used them both to resolve the conflict faster and probably with less bloodshed so I get their motives.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The term "All's fair in love and war" must have been coined by someone who was never in love and never fought a war. "All's fair" makes the assumption that there are rules. There are no "rules" for lovers and warriors; only commitment. A lover commits all that he or she is to the ones they love. A warrior commits all that he or she is to the ones they fight beside. There's nothing "fair" about it. It's a commitment. A matter of love. A matter of honor. A soldier recognizes two realities. One that applies to his environment and one that applies to the rest of the world. In his reality there are three kinds of people - the ones he is committed to fight for and beside, the ones he is trying to kill and the ones who get in the way. On those occasions when the latter kind of people get involved "the world" tries to rationalize the result. "Friendly fire, collateral damage, human error, bad intel, plausible deniability...". These are the lies. The excuses. The rationalizations. They only apply in that "other" reality - "The World".

A 1% club lives by a code and creed similar to that of the warrior and demonstrates love by the commitment they have to one another. They have their own "reality". I don't think Ryker questions whether Quack's ring was really lying there waiting to be found for all that time. I think he knew damn well it was planted; and why, and never gave it a thought. Hell, he was there when Quack was killed and most likely saw it on his finger. Same ring, different ring, stolen ring, planted, not planted. Ryker doesn't care. Finding it is a mission accomplished. A means to an end. An excuse to kill the enemy that is trying to kill the family he wants to be a part of. A step toward protecting his family.

If you actually read all of this, you might be thinking, "Damn! That's radically antisocial!"... Well... Yeah... What's your point?

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I recently told HornyyPussy that I lost some respect for them because of this. But the more time I've sat with it, the more I agree that the ends justify the means. Period. But I wouldn't have worried about whether someone else was onboard or not. While I personally wouldn't resort to plantin evidence, as I see that as a bad plan, because what happens later down the line if Angelica finds out? You can tell me till you're blue in the face that she won't, but if it was RL, there's always that chance. A chance I'm not willin to take. So, when the time was right and we were totally ready, I'd just tell her straight up that I'm takin them tf out. She can stay or she can go. Her choice. Sure she can run off to try and warn them, and that would cause some issues, but it would be too late.

I'm an asshole. I know. :ROFLMAO:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I recently told HornyyPussy that I lost some respect for them because of this. But the more time I've sat with it, the more I agree that the ends justify the means. Period. But I wouldn't have worried about whether someone else was onboard or not. While I personally wouldn't resort to plantin evidence, as I see that as a bad plan, because what happens later down the line if Angelica finds out? You can tell me till you're blue in the face that she won't, but if it was RL, there's always that chance. A chance I'm not willin to take. So, when the time was right and we were totally ready, I'd just tell her straight up that I'm takin them tf out. She can stay or she can go. Her choice. Sure she can run off to try and warn them, and that would cause some issues, but it would be too late.

I'm an asshole. I know. :ROFLMAO:
I had qualms about the deception too. Something about the way it was presented like that in a cliffhanger at the end of episode had me wondering if there was something we dont know that will come back on us later.

Reactions: Dark Silence

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If you actually read all of this, you might be thinking, "Damn! That's radically antisocial!"... Well... Yeah... What's your point?
I'm most of the time a lazy, cynical ass. So, that would be the pot calling the kettle black, I guess.

Yes, war, life and love, don't know any rules. (Some) humans does, but rules are only followed, cause they make life easier, make sense and the consequence of not following the rules are worse than following it.
The whole idea of rightful war is one of the biggest mumbo jumbo that exist. Same goes for the death penalty. I can understand the reason and arguments some have for it, but its a legal mumbo jumbo. You have the death penalty for some crime and for other you don't have it. Logical it makes none sense at all. It is often based on that murdering or killing other people (and of course only in cases the state doesn't sanctify it, otherwise it is without consequence) will have it. Thus, if I kill someone with a bullet to the head I would get the sentence, but if I "just" be very brutal and torture and maim him I don't get it - don't know which case is worse, as it is another big mumbo jumbo.
Also if an innocent got the death penalty, wouldn't that mean, per the same law, perhaps the person in the legal system should also be put before court for murdering an innocent - and depending on the case, receive the same verdict?o_O:rolleyes:

Ok enough rambeling, needs more Angelica, Jessy, Rachel, Nikki and the whole rest of (almost) all the female we encountered.:love::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes