divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It's getting harder to ignore the voices telling me to help speed up the process... :cautious:
Words from Darwin Award winners ( loser?) Starts with " Here hold my beer" followed by " Hey watch this" and shortly there after is " Oh shit call the ambulance" Me showing up and thinking in my head " Do I have to do this"?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
:unsure:Yes but sadly in many parts of the world speeding up the process is considered highly illegal.
And seriously frowned upon. :cry::ROFLMAO:
Easy for this case:
Invent or produce something that has a very high risk if it is used wrong. Provide a manual where you wrote what you shouldn't do and must do. Add a seal onto your product that the user must remove, otherwise he can't use it, where you state that he must first read the manual otherwise he could be heavily injured or even dead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: cxx and motseer

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Easy for this case:
Invent or produce something that has a very high risk if it is used wrong. Provide a manual where you wrote what you shouldn't do and must do. Add a seal onto your product that the user must remove, otherwise he can't use it, where you state that he must first read the manual otherwise he could be heavily injured or even dead.
Good plan but Inventing or producing something like this especially if it ony results in serious Injury.
Is neither a cost effective or a permanat solution in this case.
And although not strictly illigal still falls under the seriously frowned upon catagory.:devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Yes I used the walkthrough mod, but it is up to the 7th part inclusive, also there were Image Enhancement Mod and Video enhancement mod but they do not affect the text part. Even if you re-download and load the save from part 10, nothing helps, almost all scenes are missing.
Holy motherfu..... shitballs... why the fuck do ppl need to install WT & other Mods on their first playthrough... if you played it without any of these before you would see non of the mods would be necessary.. WT is in the game itself named EZ-Mode in the Options... and Image Enhancement? the first 2-3 chapter okay i could understand that... but you can see that the quality of the renders are getting better and better each update... so no mod needed there either...

So my tip: Uninstall your current installment download it fresh and then play it without anything mod related and you will see it wil be awesome even without mods.

Holy fucknuggets i think that was the biggest post i ever written here LMAO :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Holy motherfu..... shitballs... why the fuck do ppl need to install WT & other Mods on their first playthrough... if you played it without any of these before you would see non of the mods would be necessary.. WT is in the game itself named EZ-Mode in the Options... and Image Enhancement? the first 2-3 chapter okay i could understand that... but you can see that the quality of the renders are getting better and better each update... so no mod needed there either...

So my tip: Uninstall your current installment download it fresh and then play it without anything mod related and you will see it wil be awesome even without mods.

Holy fucknuggets i think that was the biggest post i ever written here LMAO :ROFLMAO:
It felt like a workout just reading it! ;)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

Wow! I've never seen Fox get so worked up. :unsure:

I think someone needs a hug! ;)

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
Thank you, I'll do as you say. But first I'll translate it into a language I understand, hopefully that won't break it.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
So, after a few months of hiatus on playing VNs for a bit, I come back to my harem family in LRH and I get introduced to some new potential... I see what you did there Dima, much appreciated sir. Much, much appreciated. The grey fox, the red haired satan's sister (potentially?) and an innocent nurse.

By the way, the trickster scene that made her jerk him off made me chuckle, that was a great scene.

Glad to be back.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok after this latest round of WT mod and possible conflicts post's I have to ask for clarification here.
Is my version of this game the only version where EZ Mode is on by Default?.
Like am I the only player of this game that would have to physically go in to preference to turn it off?.
Just Curious.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok after this latest round of WT mod and possible conflicts post's I have to ask for clarification here.
Like am I the only player of this game that would have to physically go in to preference to turn it off?.
Just Curious.
you can turn it off or on in settings at any time. and no you are not only one, on is on default

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Just Curious.
the main problem is, they dont even start the games without WT mods so they dont see if there are WT's in the game already...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Just Curious.
Nope.

you can turn it off or on in settings at any time. and no you are not only one, on is on default
Yep.

the main problem is, they dont even start the games without WT mods so they dont see if there are WT's in the game already...
Nope... The main problem is sheeple...

Well... Occasionally... There may be a case of inadvertent oversight...

Nah. Sheeple.

Seriously, gamers go into settings/options/preferences first thing to see what can be adjusted. Everybody else just clicks start. Some read the forum and learn. Most don't. This is something we take for granted so, when other folks have issues it seems trivial and we laugh. For them it's like discovering a French bathroom and trying to figure out the bidet. Then there are those who, like fox says, find out about third party walkthroughs and what a wonderful tool they can be. Once that happens they just assume it will be on the OP and if it's not... Well, it shoulda been! They never imagine that a dev would be clever enough to include one himself. What can we conclude from this? Well, obviously, once again, it's all Dima's fault... Hehe Jus' Sayin':cool:

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Seriously, gamers go into settings/options/preferences first thing to see what can be adjusted.
Honestly, it's the way to go, especially for me.

I always adjust things like sound (usually I low the volume a little, because sometimes, I play like well after midnight, mute voices because you never know when someone adds moans to the game) and text speed (Not a fan of instant text, because can lead to some misclicks) and some games (like this one and others I play) offer an in-game WT

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes