EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Who knows what lies ahead...
Nature abhors a vacuum. Taking out the Minions just opens a vacancy for the next band of degenerates to step in. Since a story progression demands a raising of stakes, whoever it is will presumably be of a more dangerous variety. Some drug cartel pushing northwards perhaps? Perhaps the mayor plans to invite in new muscle, but things go awry and they decide to bite (off) the hand that feeds them.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Like the one the Minions had guarding the flophouse from which we freed Rin? :)
yeah and that would just be the main story line, ofcourse there will be smaller stuff that happens in 1 or 2 episodes
this kinda stuff is what i ment whit dima being able to take many roads whit the story after the minions are put to the grass

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Maybe I am reading too much into the dev note pertaining to the Tori choice, but I am kind of expecting the Minions to still be a factor in chapter 2. That being said I am thinking that Stan will have his blaze of glory in the next update and that will do significant damage to the Minions, but not completely destroy them. Maybe Bob and Barb will squeak their way out like the cockroaches they are leaving Willie high and dry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Maybe I am reading too much into the dev note pertaining to the Tori choice, but I am kind of expecting the Minions to still be a factor in chapter 2. That being said I am thinking that Stan will have his blaze of glory in the next update and that will do significant damage to the Minions, but not completely destroy them. Maybe Bob and Barb will squeak their way out like the cockroaches they are leaving Willie high and dry.
Nah, I think the stuff Tori is talking about have nothing to do with the Minions. That is probably the new baddies connected to the mayor. Corporate asses or something like that.

I'm fairly certain the Minions will be out of the picture after chapter 1.

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
It is just that the dev note specifically mentions the Minions and states that this choice impacts chapter 2, that has me thinking we are not done with them by a long shot. Also as Bob has been more of an antagonist for Ryker I kind of think that chapter 1 will end with Stan and Willie taking each other out, moving the conflict between the Rogues and Minions to in a way center around Bob and Ryker for chapter 2(not that that isn't already the case, but in a broader scale).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It is just that the dev note specifically mentions the Minions and states that this choice impacts chapter 2, that has me thinking we are not done with them by a long shot. Also as Bob has been more of an antagonist for Ryker I kind of think that chapter 1 will end with Stan and Willie taking each other out, moving the conflict between the Rogues and Minions to in a way center around Bob and Ryker for chapter 2(not that that isn't already the case, but in a broader scale).
Bob may be there still as a thorn in our side but the minions won't (my opinion of course). Main bad guys will be the mayor and his allies (again, my opinion).

Reactions: Dimitri57

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nope.

Nah, I think the stuff Tori is talking about have nothing to do with the Minions. That is probably the new baddies connected to the mayor. Corporate asses or something like that.

I'm fairly certain the Minions will be out of the picture after chapter 1.
Yep.

The dev note was only meant to warn that one choice would make the ending bloodier than the other and could see some LI's hurt or worse. I can't imagine that Stan's sacrifice will result in anything less than the end of the Minions... all of them.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
and after mc has fucked dee no other girl will feel the same.
Just... tighter. Hmmmm... I wonder who will be tighter... D or Tracy? D will definitely be tighter Juanita (Juanita? nah... can't think of her name) so I won't even ask. D or Kat? D or Tori?

Edit: Fixed thanks to e6mil.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Just... tighter. Hmmmm... I wonder who will be tighter... D or Tracy? D will definitely be tighter than Hotel owner (Juanita? nah... can't think of her name) so I won't even ask. D or Kat? D or Tori?
well if i were to define tighter as who seems to have the least mileage it probably go like Kat>Dee>juanita>tracy>tori

kat seems like a traditional women who'd only be whit her man so i doubt she had many,at least after she got whit big ed

same for dee but i placed her after kat because she confessed being part off some party's mainly watching though

Juanita before tracy mainly due to not really knowing im sure she's got the experience but to me she seems to at least stick 1 dude at a time

Tracy has confessed to going to swingers party's etc so i bet she got decent body count

Tori is last because off Bob mention she got passed around the minion club so she seems to be used quite a bit , literality

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes