Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Just started this game for the first time and feel like I missed something. I've been consistently picking Good Guy choices for my first playthrough (up until the fork about the choice about JD), I just had a sex scene with Angie, and her and the MC were speaking as if MC, Jessy, and Brooke had had a threeway, but that never happened. Is that an oversight? Maybe that happens via a Bad Boy choice or something?

I'm still not clear on if this is a game where it's best to just stick to one branch for each playthrough, or if it's okay to mix it up throughout. Is there a "karma-tracking" system or anything? The "+1" gave me that impression. Or is it simply a matter of choice and consequence?

At first I was going to use Search but I'm trying to avoid any big spoilers. So any insight would be appreciated. Both about the Brooke thing and about mixing Good Guy and Bad Boy choices. Really liking the game so far btw!
it's been explained a few times already, but... in the early game if you stick with "good guy" choices, you'll end up on the early ending path (i.e. you don't kill JD). If you decide to kill him, that's where the real game begins. From there on there is no more good/bad choices or variables, they transition to respect/disrespect towards the motorcycle club. That's all there is to it.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
it's been explained a few times already, but... in the early game if you stick with "good guy" choices, you'll end up on the early ending path (i.e. you don't kill JD). If you decide to kill him, that's where the real game begins. From there on there is no more good/bad choices or variables, they transition to respect/disrespect towards the motorcycle club. That's all there is to it.
Ah, I see. Yeah I did save at that JD fork and played the Early/GoodGuy Ending, and then reloaded and chose the other choice to continue the game. I guess it just wasn't taken into account that some players might choose all the GG choices up until that point? If it's been brought up several times then I would have thought they'd have fixed it by now.

Still looking forward to seeing where the overall story goes though.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ah, I see. Yeah I did save at that JD fork and played the Early/GoodGuy Ending, and then reloaded and chose the other choice to continue the game. I guess it just wasn't taken into account that some players might choose all the GG choices up until that point? If it's been brought up several times then I would have thought they'd have fixed it by now.

the good/bad guy choices don't mean anything anyway, they just give you slightly different scenes. The only relevant choice is this one (doesn't matter how much good/bad choices you made prior to this)
1713169903001.png

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just started this game for the first time and feel like I missed something. I've been consistently picking Good Guy choices for my first playthrough (up until the fork about the choice about JD), I just had a sex scene with Angie, and her and the MC were speaking as if MC, Jessy, and Brooke had had a threeway, but that never happened. Is that an oversight? Maybe that happens via a Bad Boy choice or something?

I'm still not clear on if this is a game where it's best to just stick to one branch for each playthrough, or if it's okay to mix it up throughout. Is there a "karma-tracking" system or anything? The "+1" gave me that impression. Or is it simply a matter of choice and consequence?

At first I was going to use Search but I'm trying to avoid any big spoilers. So any insight would be appreciated. Both about the Brooke thing and about mixing Good Guy and Bad Boy choices. Really liking the game so far btw!
Ok once again for clarification In the early part of the game you can pick what ever you want it only effects what type of sex you have and if you have sex with either brooke or Angie and thats it.
The (ONLY ONE THAT REALLY MATTERS) is the JD choice.
You get the GoodGuy END for sending him to jail or continue playing by dealing with him yourself.
The Dev was planning to have a GoodGuy
nice choices, BadBoy darker choices but changed his mind.
Instead opting for Girl choices
PINK and disrespect likely to end you Red in the later episodes.
making it easyer for himself as he is a new Dev and he works solo.
(well relatively NEW sinse now Volume 1 is nearly finished and he's already upto 10.1 part 3 :)).

But I believe he said he won't fix the start of the game until he atleast completes Volume one.
Oh and by the way if you went to Agnies flat which is way before the JD choice.
That is a RED badboy Choice so me thinks you wasn't quite constantly picking GoodGuy choices as you claimed;):devilish:.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

I'm glad you are enjoying it thus far. The early episodes have some rough spots, but hang in there, it gets better. ;)

The early episodes used a flawed point count method to trigger scenes and conversations due to my lack of coding skills. If you stay on a straight blue or red path, things track well. If you switch back and forth a little bit and things are okay. At some point, it can lead to scenes being skipped or routed wrong. I've learned better ways to trigger scenes now that would prevent those errors. I'll go back and update the coding of the early episodes once chapter one is complete. (y)

If I did it now, it would bork everyone's saves. :poop:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Well OBD's latest Favourite and Long Shot girl's votes are back on Patreon.
But fek is them lists getting longer and longer and before anyone says it NO that isn't a complaint :devilish:.
Yeah and it should have been longer. :sneaky: I forgot to add "Hazel" (Rogue's Latina attorney) :p

It's getting out of fricking hand when the dev can't even keep up with the fillies in the stable... :oops:

I promise after we have the bachelorette party, we will be done adding potential side pieces for the duration on the story. :p

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Ok once again
Once again, as I explained, I didn't want to use Search because I'm enjoying the story enough to care about spoilers ;)

The (ONLY ONE THAT REALLY MATTERS) is the JD choice.
You get the GoodGuy END for sending him to jail or continue playing by dealing with him yourself.
Yeah I got that, it was answered.

But I believe he said he won't fix the start of the game until he atleast completes Volume one.
That's fair enough. It isn't game-breaking by any means. Just a (potential) minor inconsistency.

That is a RED badboy Choice so me thinks you wasn't quite constantly picking GoodGuy choices as you claimed;):devilish:
:LOL: It's called making backup saves and "exploring" other options. I'm a curious degenerate! :p

I'm glad you are enjoying it thus far. The early episodes have some rough spots, but hang in there, it gets better. ;)
I really am! It has a certain x-factor to it. Everything leading up to the JD decision feels like the prologue so far. The next time I play I'm going to progress and see what happens. I'm really concerned though, because I'm already really attached to both Tracey and Jessy, and the cover of the game has me worried that they either get left behind or worse :cry: (No one tell me though, I'll find out soon enough! :D)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dimitri57

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Once again, as I explained, I didn't want to use Search because I'm enjoying the story enough to care about spoilers ;)
As it states its for clarification has nothing to do with you personally and if you do or do not search.
And everything to do with the Impressions given by others that the Early Bue or Red Choices matter for game progession.
I don't personaly care if you pick all Blue or all Red, half and half, a couple of blue and the rest red or vice a versa.
Why would I because I personaly tried them all on my playthroughs as stated the ONLY one that matters is JD's.
The rest are kinda flavouring.
That is a RED badboy Choice so me thinks you wasn't quite constantly picking GoodGuy choices as you claimed;):devilish:
was inresponce to this comment.
I've been consistently picking Good Guy choices for my first playthrough (up until the fork about the choice about JD), I just had a sex scene with Angie,
You make no mention of save scumming as some call it (personaly I hate that fraise ).
And I personally use that method myself on a lot of games.
But you say on your first playthrough you consistently picked Blue before the JD choice.
But then mention haveing sex with angie which implied its the same playthrough.
So being the pedantic old fart that I am I had no choice but to rib you and point out.
That you can't of been consistently picking Blue on that playthrough if you then had sex with Angie as thats a red choice:devilish:.

Just sayin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Once again, as I explained, I didn't want to use Search because I'm enjoying the story enough to care about spoilers ;)...
...:LOL: It's called making backup saves and "exploring" other options. I'm a curious degenerate! :p
As it states its for clarification has nothing to do with you personally and if you do or do not search...

...So being the padantic old fart that I am I had no choice but to rib you and point out. That you can't of been consistently picking Blue on that playthrough if you then had sex with Angie as thats a red choice:devilish:.
Just sayin.
Only thing missing in this conversation is... two wooden stools, a pickle barrel and a game of checkers.

checkers.jpg

Hehe... Jus' Sayin':cool:

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I promise after we have the bachelorette party, we will be done adding potential side pieces for the duration on the story. :p
Oh Dima... now you did it.. like c3 already mentioned, you will get Quoted on that if you even show one women more haha :ROFLMAO:

You made ur bed now my Friend :LOL: not that i will do it.. the more the better in my eyes (even if nobody can get past Rai.. not even Jessy or Nikki)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Oh Dima... now you did it.. like c3 already mentioned, you will get Quoted on that if you even show one women more haha :ROFLMAO:

You made ur bed now my Friend :LOL: not that i will do it.. the more the better in my eyes (even if nobody can get past Rai.. not even Jessy or Nikki)
Never said I was against it, only said I will use, as you written, every possible chance to remind him of this statement of him.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
dima will just write any new LI as a Main girl and no side piece but give her the same screen time as a side chick ,its easy to avoid his own promise

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: divingmedic

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
the more the better in my eyes
eh, in harem games you hit a point of diminishing returns honestly. For a while new LIs are nice, but after a while if you keep adding them people will lose interest. Either the og ones don't get enough screen time, or the new ones don't. There will be less and less time for character and relationship development if you have to juggle 20+ of them. Just look at WVM, I don't even know how many girls there are in that game and I honestly don't care for like 80% of them, game is off the rails. Even in this game there are girls that got introduced early like Twila or Oxana and stuff didn't progress with them in any meaningful way while new LIs were added. That's my take on it anyway.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
eh, in harem games you hit a point of diminishing returns honestly. For a while new LIs are nice, but after a while if you keep adding them people will lose interest. Either the og ones don't get enough screen time, or the new ones don't. There will be less and less time for character and relationship development if you have to juggle 20+ of them. Just look at WVM, I don't even know how many girls there are in that game and I honestly don't care for like 80% of them, game is off the rails. Even in this game there are girls that got introduced early like Twila or Oxana and stuff didn't progress with them in any meaningful way while new LIs were added. That's my take on it anyway.
Only redeeming value in WVM is the thread is entertaining to watch. But yes the old adage is true " Too many cooks spoil the broth".

Reactions: HiHaHo

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Only redeeming value in WVM is the thread is entertaining to watch. But yes the old adage is true " Too many cooks spoil the broth".
never read the thread, I'm just playing the game at this point for shits and giggles, but I can imagine how it is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HiHaHo
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes