Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
MC sure has a thing for getting blowjobs in parks and rest stops.

We need a Kickstarter for someone to make more Daz environments.
You say that like that's a bad thing. :p

I guess I've been doing it wrong all these years of riding. :devilish:

Would you rather it be in a dirty gas station restroom that smells like piss? :unsure:

Or do you think MC should have waited until he dropped Leelee off at Sluggo's house? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie45

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Would you rather it be in a dirty gas station restroom that smells like piss? :unsure:
Heh, not particularly. But living in a roughly similar climate to California, the middle of summer wrapped in leather out in the sun doesn't seem like my idea of a good time. I seem to have missed out on the "old people like hot weather' gene.

By the way, on the subject of environments, Daz doesn't use PBR right? Still stuck in Blinn/Phong?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
But living in a roughly similar climate to California, the middle of summer wrapped in leather out in the sun doesn't seem like my idea of a good time.
Hence the biking idiom, "If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand." :cool:(y)
Riding in shorts and flip-flops is only for RUB's, yuppies and dipshits. :ROFLMAO:

PBR? Pabst Blue Ribbon? :unsure:

Yes, Daz has PBR, but I don't want to re-learn how to light scenes in Daz to use it.

I've tried PBR, meh... I don't care for the way it looks compared to Iray. The main thing it was supposed to do was cut down on rendering time. My RTX 4090 renders like a mad man as is. (y)

Plus, it was the big buzz when it launched. A lot of the artists that make assets stopped adding PBR textures because no one uses it.

Last edited:

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Nah.. Ryker is a soon to be full member of the MC... should normally be the best case for him to imagine.
I agree completely. While he is unlikely to be outright happy about it like Gunner was with Willow, and his preference is probably that Leelee doesn't date anyone. If she is going to date I imagine he would prefer Ryker, who he knows and respects, over some random jackwad.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes