divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I went to a friend's B'day party that was held at a local hotel. They had a 30-gallon trashcan full of Everclear and Hawaiian punch. I was slamming them down like it was Kool-Aid. Next thing I remember is being carried out to my car. I can still remember the look of disgust on the face of the night desk clerk as I painted the lobby floor with red foamy puke... :p
I was the most weak stomached paramedic out there. If my patient puked, I puked!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
MC's name changed back to his default name ''Ryker'' with Episode 10 Part 2 Larisa scene and I can't change back to my choice of custom name even with save editor. Is this known bug? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad grammar.
dunno man, I haven't encountered anything similar to that, I have my custom name going on just fine until the end of the game

Reactions: Herates

Herates

Sep 4, 2023
dunno man, I haven't encountered anything similar to that, I have my custom name going on just fine until the end of the game
It was gallery mod causing the bug. Removed it, fast forwarded fresh save and everything fine now. Thanks for your answer.

Whoever planning to play the game, use gallery mod after you'r done with it. Mod might cause some bugs with ur saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elduriel

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
It goes down smoother if you keep it chilled. (y)

The scene with MC drinking vodka with Larisa is as real as it gets if you drink with Russians. You can use a anything you want as a chaser, but they will give you the stink eye if you mix it. Especially if you're a big American. ;)
I learned to drink it straight rather than deal with the smirking.

Luksusowa is really good for the price. We had a bottle of it on every table for my stepdaughter's wedding. (We bought six cases, and it was the cheapest vodka we could find at the time that you could drink straight).

Kettle One (Dutch vodka) is good but it is pricey. Not as high as Grey Goose but tastes the same to me.

If you can find it, Russian Standard is probably the best cheap vodka hands down. A lot of liquor store stopped carrying it after the invasion. We keep a 750 ml in the freezer at all times.

One that I recommend that you never drink even if you can find it is, "Black Death Vodka" it comes in a black 12 oz pop top can with a skull wearing a top hat on it. It's supposed to be a premium vodka, but it is better suited to use as paint stripper as far as I'm concerned. :sick:

I don't drink much vodka anymore unless friends or family come over.

These days, I'd rather sip on my Hendrick's Gin (Silky smooth Scottish Gin) :cool:(y)
I almost always keep my vodka in the freezer. I've done my fair share of shots in my youth, but, I feel like I'm immune to the stink eye, or peer pressure. I was the dude who ran the numbers and showed the boys that cheap beer that tasted like yeasty, bitter water (If someone likes Budweiser, you do you fella, just one man's thoughts) was actually more expensive than plastic jug hobo vodka and Sunny D. So "it's a cheap way to get drunk" didn't cut the mustard for the "acquired taste". It might've helped that I came out of the womb an angry old man so I didn't mind going against the grain, or that I was their distributor of the devil's lettuce; among other things.

Gin's a solid choice. I tried this "hard seltzer" fad not too long ago, and good lord was it foul. My first question was, and will remain, "Did you guys not hang around enough little old ladies to teach you about gin and tonic with a twist of lime?". Infinitely better, definitely cheaper, even if you get a decent gin.

Mar 27, 2019
Stoli tends to be my vodka of choice, tho I have been hitting more Sobieski and Luksusowa. Apropos of nothing tho, what I like to do is to introduce people who don't know about it to Stroh Rum and "forget" to warn them :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Stoli tends to be my vodka of choice, tho I have been hitting more Sobieski and Luksusowa. Apropos of nothing tho, what I like to do is to introduce people who don't know about it to Stroh Rum and "forget" to warn them :ROFLMAO:
Haven't had Stroh's spiced in a long ass time. Wasn't it banned in the US at one point?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Haven't had Stroh's spiced in a long ass time. Wasn't it banned in the US at one point?
Yep, the FDA deemed a straw unsafe. However, God bless all the colorants. From a professional standpoint, american food law is a nut job...

Anyhow.. from my personell under the counter stash

20240421_105841.jpg

Best to use maybe as a disinfectant if ambushed by rival biker gangs, just to stay on topic ;)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Sobieski?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Where do you think I came up with the name for Leelee? :love::love::love:
Wellll......

Since I'm presently still just lurking and throwing in snide comments from time to time, I didn't really "know" there was a "Leelee". I've probably seen her name, but until I finally get to this on my list and do the DL and play, it probably won't stick! :LOL:

On average, I've been adding a new VN to my rotation about twice a quarter; I just did one finale that I completed this past week, and am starting another finale for another completed VN tonight. I'm also caught up on most of the others I'm already into, so I'm definitely going to add at least a couple from the list within the next couple of weeks. I've been kind of choosing my "new to rotation" ones based on how long they currently are and how close they seem to be to an update. If they're close to one, then I let them slip to that update and pick one of the others. There are some only a couple releases in that I might grab first for a "quick" thing after I do this "finale", which might take a few days to get it all in. Kind of like sorbet between big courses - something small and not too heavy to have now before I go on to a main course servingl, like this, that has a lot to it already.

No that would have been Weewee... :giggle:
In between the "do re mi"?

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Hello. Which characters are mother and daughter (incest note), and what do they look like? I want to know before downloading this game.

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes