divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
personally i'd like the nurse in the harem same for twilla
she's also a candidate for that non-biker related wife for legal purposes role (along side twilla and nora???)
Gotta have the nurse in harem. Help birth out them babies later. Hmmm the doctor in the harem also or as a side piece? She is ex military also she would fit in. That doctor has some balls on her, even though she wears them on her chest.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Gotta have the nurse in harem. Help birth out them babies later. Hmmm the doctor in the harem also or as a side piece? She is ex military also she would fit in. That doctor has some balls on her, even though she wears them on her chest.
Also would help to have a doctor and nurse at call distance if some 1% business doesn't going that well and we brings some souvenirs home.
I mean, if we end at the general hospital and the nurse(s) and doctor(s) whole attention would be focused solely on us, it would be bad for the other patients. If we have our private doctors and nurses we would avoid endanger the health of the other patient.

Reactions: ohhiimfox

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Heh, Rachael already has the wifey role for me. There can only be one...
Were there other options? Katy? The lawyer? The lawyer has a smoking hot bod but it seems the option for a different non club wife were not given, either that I did not pay close enough attention ( which happens a lot).

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Were there other options? Katy? The lawyer? The lawyer has a smoking hot bod but it seems the option for a different non club wife were not given, either that I did not pay close enough attention ( which happens a lot).
Episode 10 part 3: MC and Rachael skip out of work and go drinking and dancing. They are on the dance floor when MC recalls Stan's advice about having a "citizen wife". If you choose to "put a ring on it", MC will propose to Rachael on the dance floor. There haven't been any other similar opportunities to date and I have no clue whether there will be others.

Reactions: ohhiimfox

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Episode 10 part 3: MC and Rachael skip out of work and go drinking and dancing. They are on the dance floor when MC recalls Stan's advice about having a "citizen wife". If you choose to "put a ring on it", MC will propose to Rachael on the dance floor. There haven't been any other similar opportunities to date and I have no clue whether there will be others.
Yeah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
i mean we can always travel to a country where its legal to marry more then 1 women so is fix later for the rest :ROFLMAO:
Or we could declare independence for the Rogue State of South Berdoo.

I hope we get the chance to tie up and anal grudge fuck Barb at least once. :devilish:
I wouldn't want to be forced to skip a scene but, this could do the trick... Jus' Sayin':cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I don't want want her. I just want to anal grudge fuck her. Maybe almost choke her to death OR since she has to die anyway, yeah... You get the picture. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Did you skip the kill scene with the Redneck asshole stepdad?
Don't want my MC's dick to fall off by doing that. If by some chance thats put in the game I hope it's avoidable or Della get's to peg her and kill her. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I don't want want her. I just want to anal grudge fuck her. Maybe almost choke her to death OR since she has to die anyway, yeah... You get the picture. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
last time the topic off punishing barb came up,didn't the idea to have her get sexually abused by stan & della's dogs was proposed but soon after we came to the conclusion she'd be the type to enjoy such things.
pretty sure thats up the same alley

pretty sure best punishment for her be something simpler but more long term, then again who'd want to waste time on that

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes