c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Daily Long Road Home diary "playing again" - sure with skip, but still - going for the good boy end and what do I see? One char I've previously missed in my guide.:ROFLMAO:
And another two of them...

Also Dimitri57: Marcellus?
giphy-3726797077.gif

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
well while town isn't big it's still that big that can miss some1 or 2.
Isn't the game in San Berdoo(San Bernardino)? If so, the county itself has over 2 million residents and the city has about 250k. So, not big? :ROFLMAO:

Apr 2, 2023
I can't believe nobody has commented on this statement yet. I also can't hold back any longer. Dima gave us a nice update tease but...

"179 Animations/loops (16,000+ animation slides)"

Holy shit!! Chapter 10 part 3 was, 84 Animations/loops (8,000+ animation slides). Part 4, the Season 1 finale, is over twice the number of animations and isn't even finished!
I am merely glad unlike some other developers/authors that wrap things up preemptively with little to no pay off or write their endings/cliffhangers that seem forced Dimitri is taking the time to wrap things up with not a bang but the entire fucking armory and I for one am completely onboard with that!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Daily Long Road Home diary "playing again" - sure with skip, but still - going for the good boy end and what do I see? One char I've previously missed in my guide.:ROFLMAO:
And another two of them...

Also Dimitri57: Marcellus?
View attachment 3616206
Jules: Does he look like a bitch?

Simp about to get ventilated: No.

Jules: Then why you trying to fuck him!

Yes, I was thinking of this movie when I named that character. (y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am merely glad unlike some other developers/authors that wrap things up preemptively with little to no pay off or write their endings/cliffhangers that seem forced Dimitri is taking the time to wrap things up with not a bang but the entire fucking armory and I for one am completely onboard with that!

View attachment 3617130
You do realize that it's only the end of chapter 1 right? It will continue in........wait for it..........chapter 2!

Reactions: Jack Nippleson

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Fair enough! Dima is indeed one of the good ones!

asskissing session over!
You are so right about that! and i hope he get alot more patreons.. but at the same time and that is maybe a bit selfish of me, i hope not too much... because we all know what 'Could' happen if the community grows too much.. so many opinions... and even as hard and stubborn dima is it will influence him in his story telling...

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You are so right about that! and i hope he get alot more patreons.. but at the same time and that is maybe a bit selfish off me, i hope not too much... because we all know what 'Could' happen if the community grows too much.. so many opinions... and even as hard and stubborn dima is it will influence him in his story telling...
No worries about that fox. :cool:(y)

According to my wife, I'm the most stubborn and hardheaded man ever born. :ROFLMAO:

And my wife is always right. ;)

Please don't tell her I said that...

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes