ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Fair enough! Dima is indeed one of the good ones!

asskissing session over!
You are so right about that! and i hope he get alot more patreons.. but at the same time and that is maybe a bit selfish of me, i hope not too much... because we all know what 'Could' happen if the community grows too much.. so many opinions... and even as hard and stubborn dima is it will influence him in his story telling...

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You are so right about that! and i hope he get alot more patreons.. but at the same time and that is maybe a bit selfish off me, i hope not too much... because we all know what 'Could' happen if the community grows too much.. so many opinions... and even as hard and stubborn dima is it will influence him in his story telling...
No worries about that fox. :cool:(y)

According to my wife, I'm the most stubborn and hardheaded man ever born. :ROFLMAO:

And my wife is always right. ;)

Please don't tell her I said that...

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
You are so right about that! and i hope he get alot more patreons.. but at the same time and that is maybe a bit selfish off me, i hope not too much... because we all know what 'Could' happen if the community grows too much.. so many opinions... and even as hard and stubborn dima is it will influence him in his story telling...
Just dont ask for the stories direction on patreon too much. Imagine Tolkien had have LOTR on Patreon: tHeY sHOulD fLy tO mOrDoR UsiNG tHe eAgLeS....

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Just dont ask for the stories direction on patreon too much. Imagine Tolkien had have LOTR on Patreon: tHeY sHOulD fLy tO mOrDoR UsiNG tHe eAgLeS....
I have seen several AVN's laid to ruin because the dev let subscribers dictate the story. Thankfully Dima has the balls to tell to fuck off.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I went from working in a city of 4 plus million to living in a town of 2, 000.
I know this statement well. Except the place we live, according to the US census, this town has less than 50 people. I mean we're tiny. But I can name at least 100 of our neighbors. The town is spread out over two counties. When enterin the town sign says Population 200. :ROFLMAO:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I know this statement well. Except the place we live, according to the US census, this town has less than 50 people. I mean we're tiny. But I can name at least 100 of our neighbors. The town is spread out over two counties. When enterin the town sign says Population 200. :ROFLMAO:
Lived several years in a village of 150. 10/10 - would do again

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Lived several years in a village of 150. 10/10 - would do again
We live a mile away from the County line of two very large counties. A no man's land affectionally nicknamed "Felony flats". Being on the fringe of both Counties, neither one has the resources to get in our shit.

And that's just the way we like it! :cool: (y)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I wouldn't live anywhere else here in the US. Even though we are lookin to move out of the US at some point.
Western Europe here, still would do it again in a heartbeat. Now its 5000, and its already to crowded for me. But inheritance is inheritance i guess.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Ok, I gotta get into the fray.
Angelica: Ol' Lady - NO, Girlfriend - YES
Angelica had/has a fucked up life and has no concept of what love is, MC will teach her that and I have no doubt they will have fun times in the basement with her being submissive to MC once he has broken her walls down by making love to her, not CLAIMING her as "his" like all the fucked up role models in her life to date have done... You can see this shaping up already by her inner dialogue since being around MC & the girls...

Next point: I previously argued with some "citizen" in this thread who was floating crazy ideas of it being the 21st century and girls becoming full patch members... Yeah, not in this lifetime {or the next}, 1% er's won't even acknowledge female bike clubs...
I was told that this game is fantasy and while that is correct and anything can happen in that context, I will go 21st century and suggest that on runs females be allowed to ride at the back of the pack sporting "property of" cuts in front of the greyhound bus full of harem members... I could see Angelica & Willow there and maybe there are others? The other Rogues have yet to allude to it but I am sure there are other women like Sweet-butt Sadie floating around the club...

The biggest question is how Walter (Sluggo) will take it when MC takes Leelee as an OL??? :love::devilish:o_O

P.S. Fuck, I love this game!!!

P.S.S Snow is done, potholes are filled, rolling my baby out of the garage tomorrow on my 1 day off this week, drain the old gas pay my insurance and fire her up & RIDE TO LIVE!

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
yea will shake mc's left hand with mc's right hand and hugs while sticking knife into mc's belly.
I'm sure he won't. Marah is having him by the balls and, if I understand his persona right, her and Liza wellbeing are high on his priority list. Also if he would do that, I'm sure Liza will be sad and thus she and Marah will be angry at him. As Marah has him wind around her little finger.
I'm sure, his mostly bark and no bite, at least until you getting Liza or Marah sad, then he will bite and probably Della, Stan all the other would say his it his on weakness that cause that. Hopefully he won't get into the same wood than Chaz and James were...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes