Apr 2, 2023
I think that is how Sluggo feels when someone hugs him :)
Right! That is why Walter and Gunner are probably my favorite brothers. Ornery old fucks. Sluggo reminds me of the guys that used to run extra curricular activities in my neighborhood growing up and Gunner reminds me of a shipmate I used to have when I was in.. how did Dimitri eloquently put it? Oh yea, "Uncle Sam's Canoe Club." The "Satan Simps" line still makes me laugh no matter how many times I reread through.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Right! That is why Walter and Gunner are probably my favorite brothers. Ornery old fucks. Sluggo reminds me of the guys that used to run extra curricular activities in my neighborhood growing up and Gunner reminds me of a shipmate I used to have when I was in.. how did Dimitri eloquently put it? Oh yea, "Uncle Sam's Canoe Club." The "Satan Simps" line still makes me laugh no matter how many times I reread through.
Hence the Naval Academy is nicknamed Canoe U.

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Isn't the game in San Berdoo(San Bernardino)? If so, the county itself has over 2 million residents and the city has about 250k. So, not big? :ROFLMAO:
I was Stationed at 29 pals for a couple of years in this damn desert. This is exactly like in the game between this and Joshua Tree, Barstow. etc. You have to go down the mountain to get to Palm Springs and all in San Bernardino county. The "High Desert" is pretty well depicted in this game it looks a bit like Yucca Valley

FYI The opening prison scene entrance; the prison looks suspiciously like Victorville US pen in the same area lol!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm sure he won't. Marah is having him by the balls and, if I understand his persona right, her and Liza wellbeing are high on his priority list. Also if he would do that, I'm sure Liza will be sad and thus she and Marah will be angry at him. As Marah has him wind around her little finger.
I'm sure, his mostly bark and no bite, at least until you getting Liza or Marah sad, then he will bite and probably Della, Stan all the other would say his it his on weakness that cause that. Hopefully he won't get into the same wood than Chaz and James were...
well at least will say to mc that if he hurts even 1 hair on her head then he better run and far.

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
Haha! I recently lost my saves so played through again. I forgot how much Dimi "sells" the alliance with Tori. Like, it's totally your choice. If you say no, however....EVERYTHING IS AWFUL! You will not have sex with Tori. Rogues will die. Girls will be in danger. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $100. There will be pain and blood and death like you could never imagine!!

...but it's TOTALLY your choice! Wow. Like where do I sign up? Lol

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Haha! I recently lost my saves so played through again. I forgot how much Dimi "sells" the alliance with Tori. Like, it's totally your choice. If you say no, however....EVERYTHING IS AWFUL! You will not have sex with Tori. Rogues will die. Girls will be in danger. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $100. There will be pain and blood and death like you could never imagine!!

Choices have consequences... I wanted players to be aware when things don't go well.

The alliance with Tori opens an option to have relations with her in the future. You will have the ability to turn her down and not affect the rest of the deal. To each their own.

Even if I didn't fancy Tori or her manipulative tactics, I'd want to fuck her to cuck Mayor Depasto! :devilish: (Of course, only for Jessy's sake...) :sneaky:

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Choices have consequences... I wanted players to beware when things don't go well.

The alliance with Tori opens an option to have relations with her in the future. You will have the ability to turn her down and not affect the rest of the deal. To each their own.

Even if I didn't fancy Tori or her manipulative tactics, I'd want to fuck her to cuck Mayor Depasto! :devilish: (Of course, only for Jessy's sake...) :sneaky:
I wonder who he will be more pissed about, Tori or Desi :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

This price is reality, there can be consequences everywhere... even in avn they can :coffee::HideThePain:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Choices have consequences... I wanted players to beware when things don't go well.

So the end result of having a relationship with Tori means she ends the affair with the mayor?

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes