Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Anyone recall what page the last update about the next release is on? Apologies, been away for awhile, went back 4-5 pages but didn't notice anything. Feels like it could be soon.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Anyone recall what page the last update about the next release is on? Apologies, been away for awhile, went back 4-5 pages but didn't notice anything. Feels like it could be soon.
LRH Episode 10 Part 4 Progress Update 08/02/20247 Std.Here’s a quick progress update for part 4

811 still images

180 Animations/loops (16,000+ animation slides)

13,300+ lines of code and text

10 events

Overview,

My hope to have a full update out by the beginning of the month did not happen. Several family events prevented me from completing the update as promised. I apologize for the delay, but things happen that are out of my control.

Since it has been so long, I’m going to release a beta update next week that will have 5 of the events in part 4. That will give me time to finish polishing and debugging the other events without stressing about how long it’s taking.

I hope to have the remaining events tie into the beta release and not screw everyone’s saves. At worst, it might require you to replay the whole episode once it is completed.

Not great news, again, I apologize.

As always, thank you for your support.

Take care and stay safe,

OBD

Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Thanks! Glanced at the patreon and saw they are still active, just couldn't see the content. Minor delays aren't anything to sweat.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
yes although stormy daniels and puma swede are "bit" too young (both under 50) on della's role.
Finding an (adult) actress that is in the right age range, still activ, still somehow attractive and capable of actually play Della, could be a little bit difficulty.:whistle:

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes