c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sandra would get naked to play Della. Trust me...:cool:
Is that enough?
Much more question is, who would be our trusted sidekick/firecracker aka Jessy and who will be Tracy?
Those two must deliver as much as Stan, Della and Sluggo.

Much easier to fill the roles for the cannon fodder better known as Satan's Minions.:devilish::whistle:

At least with the Tracy / Jessy combination we sure, Disney (or Apple) don't want to make that movie, series whatever.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Is that enough?
Much more question is, who would be our trusted sidekick/firecracker aka Jessy and who will be Tracy?
Those two must deliver as much as Stan, Della and Sluggo?

Much easier to fill the roles for the cannon fodder better known as Satan's Minions.:devilish::whistle:

At least with the Tracy / Jessy combination we sure, Disney (or Apple) don't want to make that movie, series whatever.:whistle::ROFLMAO:
I'm sure that, as our fellow Rogues stop by, there will be plenty of suggestions for actors and actresses to play all the girls and the Rogues. In fact, I'm thinking it will take half of Hollywood to make this movie... Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Damn, what has cxx started here...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm sure that, as our fellow Rogues stop by, there will be plenty of suggestions for actors and actresses to play all the girls and the Rogues. In fact, I'm thinking it will take half of Hollywood to make this movie... Jus' Sayin' :cool:

So not going to happen, as I doubt any movie could cover a paycheck for half of Hollywood. Sure, they is Bollywood and I think it would be cheaper, but I don't see much signing and dancing LRH - other than Chaz signing to at Dee's request or Quacks very short dance with Kat.:sneaky:

For that, I can't see it as an AV, as it can't cover that and I won't want that to become a 369 long movie sequel/prequel double triple triology so that it can generate enough money or the Game of Thrones...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer
Apr 2, 2023

I think that to save on the cost of casting it would be more of a TV/Streaming series. That way you can pay your main's that you'll need in nearly every episode while casting most of the girls/secondary characters as recurring guest stars. Though if the true vision still lies within a movie I am sure there are plenty of non-household names production companies could get on smaller contracts.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes