Apr 2, 2023
Well, i mean.....I don't wanna go against a brothers wishes.....
That's fair and I get it she is a looker afterall;). Maybe I am just reading too much into it but I interpreted it differently as Jay only ever expresses, as Marvin Gaye once sang, "Sexual Healing", to Candi via the note and he also states whatever that may be while Mr. Magic Cock MC is left hanging to be there for "support". It all depends on how the reader/MC sees Candi. From what little interaction we've had with her she is one hundred percent committed and loyal to Jay considering they've been together for decades, kicked their addictions together, let alone tearing their home down and rebuilding it up from the foundations. I feel that it would take something drastic like Jaybird dying for her to find herself taking care of those needs.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I know it's like your catchphrase or shit, but I get serious Urkel vibes and canned laughter cringe every time it comes up, let alone when you pile it on like this. Maybe, rotate in some new candidates if you need to be Kramer on every comment? Or the smug smirky sunglass at night emoji? Or add TM to each usage?

Just saying.
Yeah... Nah... Don't like it? Don't read it... Jus' Sayin':cool:

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Just wish for once that MC could have a little fun with Jaybird's Ol' Lady Candi. Jaybird did say to watch out for Candi and will have no hard feeling about it. It is nice that MC does not what to do that to Jaybird and ruin a prefectly bro-ship but for once just MC should give Candi some sexy time until if when Jaybird gets out of prison and he will thank MC for helping keeping his Ol' Lady Candi satisfied what do you all think.
MC might have another tryst with Candi and then JB will get sprung. There will be gratitude from JB rather than Jealousy but Candi will not be available after that, ever! If there is anything, it will be a 1 timer, unspoken indebtedness, take it to your grave kinda event...

RFFR

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

Albert696

Jun 2, 2023
Guys, sorry for asking but I am not really that active here, just wanted to know when to expect the next update of this awesome AVN. Have been looking forward to the next update since February I guess.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Guys, sorry for asking but I am not really that active here, just wanted to know when to expect the next update of this awesome AVN. Have been looking forward to the next update since February I guess.
only the dev knows and he is not active here any more. On patreon he gave some numbers a few weeks ago but that's about it, he doesn't usually give deadlines, so we'll just have to wait

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes