Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Dimitri57 I'm hoping that MC commissions Willow to build a monster for Angelica. It would be the tipping point! (She won't ever be an Ol' Lady but she will become a loving & loyal GF after that!) Last update she was all "this is my baby but I can't afford a "real bike"...
Her bike looked good but prolly a Honda V-Twin HD Knockoff...

Would be righteous for Angelica to get a black version of "Miss Piggy"!!!

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dimitri57 I'm hoping that MC commissions Willow to build a monster for Angelica. It would be the tipping point! (She won't ever be an Ol' Lady but she will become a loving & loyal GF after that!) Last update she was all "this is my baby but I can't afford a "real bike"...
Her bike looked good but prolly a Honda V-Twin HD Knockoff...
Oh, I love that idea!

I still think we can convince her to become an Ol' Lady though :)

Reactions: Onetogo and motseer

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
No, her baggage is too heavy, to have a loving boyfriend, it will take a lot to change her mind. To be claimed as property can't see that ever happening, it is everything she hates...
You are kinda right with this, Angelica is a sub with the MC and only with the MC and if i remember right she wants to be claimed by the MC... if i'm wrong please correct me, could be wishful thinking on my part lmao :LOL:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Damm you motseer. you liked my post to much, tought it was update time :cry:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Jus' Sayin':cool:

What is Patience? is it something to eat? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Fixed it for ya. That's the name of the new girl in part 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's no such thing as " " for fiesty redheads... Jus' Sayin' :cool: Again.

You are kinda right with this, Angelica is a sub with the MC and only with the MC and if i remember right she wants to be claimed by the MC... if i'm wrong please correct me, could be wishful thinking on my part lmao :LOL:
Oh, yeah,she's been claimed... by both Ryker and Jessie... and she will be an Ol' Lady! And their sub.

Jus' Sayin':cool: Still.

No, her baggage is too heavy, to have a loving boyfriend, it will take a lot to change her mind. To be claimed as property can't see that ever happening, it is everything she hates...
Her baggage is not a problem... She's got plenty of trunk... Said 'n Done:cool:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Jus' Sayin':cool:

There's no such thing as " " for fiesty redheads... Jus' Sayin' :cool: Again.

Jus' Sayin':cool: Still.

Said 'n Done:cool:
I know it's like your catchphrase or shit, but I get serious Urkel vibes and canned laughter cringe every time it comes up, let alone when you pile it on like this. Maybe, rotate in some new candidates if you need to be Kramer on every comment? Or the smug smirky sunglass at night emoji? Or add TM to each usage?

Just saying.

johnydep123

Jan 29, 2018
Just wish for once that MC could have a little fun with Jaybird's Ol' Lady Candi. Jaybird did say to watch out for Candi and will have no hard feeling about it. It is nice that MC does not what to do that to Jaybird and ruin a prefectly bro-ship but for once just MC should give Candi some sexy time until if when Jaybird gets out of prison and he will thank MC for helping keeping his Ol' Lady Candi satisfied what do you all think.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just wish for once that MC could have a little fun with Jaybird's Ol' Lady Candi. Jaybird did say to watch out for Candi and will have no hard feeling about it. It is nice that MC does not what to do that to Jaybird and ruin a prefectly bro-ship but for once just MC should give Candi some sexy time until if when Jaybird gets out of prison and he will thank MC for helping keeping his Ol' Lady Candi satisfied what do you all think.
well................. ummm..................... mc already did so yur late.

Reactions: c3p0
Apr 2, 2023
Nah, not while Jay still lives and breathes. Granted I don't suffer from MC syndrome but that whole situation reminds me too much of the West PAC Widows that would look for everyone and anyone to warm their bed while their spouses were deployed. However, my white knight tendencies aren't that noble if say somewhere along the lines in later chapters Candi happens to become the new Kat tragically losing her Ol' Man then of course (insert Name you picked here) would have no choice but to continue to fulfill that promise by stepping up and filling in.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nah, not while Jay still lives and breathes. Granted I don't suffer from MC syndrome but that whole situation reminds me too much of the West PAC Widows that would look for everyone and anyone to warm their bed while their spouses were deployed. However, my white knight tendencies aren't that noble if say somewhere along the lines in later chapters Candi happens to become the new Kat tragically losing her Ol' Man then of course (insert Name you picked here) would have no choice but to continue to fulfill that promise by stepping up and filling in.
Well, i mean.....I don't wanna go against a brothers wishes.....

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes