motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
First show a little education, because when you get like this, it shows how you are, but you are not right no matter how much you want to, see for yourself by playing to the end by rejecting all of them and count how many are forced, then you will stop believing the shit you are saying.
I downloaded the game just to prove it to you right now they are: Jessy,Tracy,Rycker,Angie,Rachel,Kat,Nikki,Katy and Angelica.
Haahaha... Just for starters... Ryker (not Rycker) is the male protagonist of the story. Kinda hard to avoid him. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I'm not against harems, but if I want to choose the ones I like, if one doesn't appeal to me I have no interest in following her path, I'm fine if you like to accept them all, but everyone likes to play in a different way,
So basically the dev needs to create multiple renders and multiple dialog variations for the same scene because you want to exclude one or more of the LI's? That's ridiculous.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Me
Reading all the comments of who wants what and who wants whom.

also me
download.jpg

last thing i remember seeing/hearing about a update was about half update to at least get something out,
I forgot when the post was made

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Me
Reading all the comments of who wants what and who wants whom.

also me
View attachment 3925722

last thing i remember seeing/hearing about a update was about half update to at least get something out,
I forgot when the post was made
I don't know anything definitive but, I'm guessing soon-ish. Last we heard Dima intended to release something around the first of August but was delayed by extended visits from relatives.

Reactions: Reniere

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Change Rycker to Brooke, because that mistake changed everything, If that's your best argument, better not say anything else.
Brooke hasn't been in the story since the first chapter or two. I can tell you that she is definitely avoidable because people have posted here to ask how to get the scene with her in it. You are so full of shit it is unbelievable. I'm not arguing with you anymore. You are just wrong and at this point you're doing nothing but trolling. Piss off.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence
Apr 2, 2023
Play it again, even without looking at her you end up with her and jessy, Try it yourself and tell me how the fuck you avoid her, don't tell me something I just checked before I wrote it and you are relying on what others say.
Easy. Don't check her out in the diner and don't check out Angie in the store "the Simp Good guy route" and BOOM no Brooke and you end up having a threesome with Jessy and Tracy. Not to mention being able to skip scenes that you don't want to see via the inserted option or hot key on the keyboard. The author/developer shouldn't have to nor do I see Dima changing the way he sets up, writes and constantly delivers his vision for his harem AVN.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Play it again, even without looking at her you end up with her and jessy, Try it yourself and tell me how the fuck you avoid her, don't tell me something I just checked before I wrote it and you are relying on what others say.
Dude, I have been here from the start. I have read this story, start to finish, twenty five times. You have to tell Jessie to call Brooke from the motel room for her to show up. If you do; you end up with a foursome; Ryker, Jessie, Brooke and Tracy. If you don't; it's a threesome. Ryker, Jessie and Tracy. You didn't play it to find out. You glanced through the code and got it wrong. You got it wrong with most of the others as well. Like I said before. You're an idiot. You're wrong. You're just trolling at this point. I'm definitely done with you now. Off to ignore land with you. Cunt.

Apr 2, 2023
Dude, I have been here from the start. I have read this story, start to finish, twenty five times. You have to tell Jessie to call Brooke from the motel room for her to show up. If you do; you end up with a foursome; Ryker, Jessie, Brooke and Tracy. If you don't; it's a threesome. Ryker, Jessie and Tracy. You didn't play it to find out. You glanced through the code and got it wrong. You got it wrong with most of the others as well. Like I said before. You're an idiot. You're wrong. You're just trolling at this point. I'm definitely done with you now. Off to ignore land with you. Cunt.
Only 25? :ROFLMAO:
rookie-numbers.gif

Nov 22, 2021
To prove my lack of a life and too much time on my hands while having upwards of 50 play through of a few games I also have like 500+ hours in one non erotic game lol I'm on new game plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus XD

Reactions: Jack Nippleson

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thank ya but it just means I have too much time on my hands. I've played a few other games roughly the same amount. I need a life honestly. Lol
Well, yeah. If you're 25 and healthy... Then... Get a life. :oops: But, if you're old and broken, like me. Heh. Adventure on, my friend. It's a ride that spans the imagination.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2023
Well, yeah. If you're 25 and healthy... Then... Get a life. :oops: But, if you're old and broken, like me. Heh. Adventure on, my friend. It's a ride than spans the imagination.
Ha. I feel the same. Though I try not to harp on this younger generation as they're just growing up in a different time and under different circumstances than we "Gunner" types did. I think what keeps me coming back over and over is not only the length of content but the originality of the story. With every read through I catch something new or log new questions I have about certain characters moving forward let alone being one of the many other veterans in here that have a veteran sense of humor. Other than Dima there may be a handful or less of authors/devs that I constantly come back to reread while I wait for updates. Hell, even I've been inspired to start writing though I can't code or draw for shit but I am enjoying having those creative juices flowing again thanks largely in part to authors like them.

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes