kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Imagine remaking any of Mel Brooks' movies (Spaceballs, History of the World Pt 1, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Blazing Saddles, etc). It would utterly destroy the humor factor and vibe they all had. Leave them all the F alone indeed!
If they screw up Any Which Way You Can or the other one or any of the Dirty Harry movies they need to have the good old boot up the ass. Just Saying. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Apr 2, 2023
Imagine remaking any of Mel Brooks' movies (Spaceballs, History of the World Pt 1, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Blazing Saddles, etc). It would utterly destroy the humor factor and vibe they all had. Leave them all the F alone indeed!
I haven't watched it but they did do a sequel "History of the World Part II" that was released as a limited series on Hulu. I have also heard rumors there is a Spaceballs 2 in development with Mel Brooks set to produce though I am not going to hold out any hope that they will capture the same magic they did with the original especially with no John Candy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaga Telesin

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Should put it on my watch list.
...and a couple of Clint Eastwood's movies to make them more up to date and politically correct. They just need to leave those movies the F alone. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I want to see a classic Eastwood's movie in 202x Holywood political correctness + woke. Most likely I wouldn't pass 5 min, but it would be intresting how they fail. Also isn't the typical classic Eastwood's movie and political correctness something that are diametral against each other?:unsure:
Also just make my day.:devilish::cool:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Should put it on my watch list.

I want to see a classic Eastwood's movie in 202x Holywood political correctness + woke. Most likely I wouldn't pass 5 min, but it would be intresting how they fail. Also isn't the typical classic Eastwood's movie and political correctness something that are diametral against each other?:unsure:
Also just make my day.:devilish::cool:
no need to go so much in the 80" go and chek tropic thunder and se if any political correctness still there....

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
My memory is crappier than a public toilet but I think Dima said that everyone but Jessie and Stacy are optional but I would definitely not quote me on that.....
Hehehe That would be Jessie and her mom, Tracy... Remind me again which one of us is the ol' man? Heh, you had the imortant :oops: important part right...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes