motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I only finished the latest update today and saw I got a blowjob from Angelica, and she also had fun with Jessy in the forest after the bike ride.

I just don't know what I did to be on her path. If anyone knows about a specific choice, I'd be very grateful.
Dunno, maybe you've discovered a glitch that nobody else found... I mean, who doesn't want a BJ and watch two hotties get frisky? It's a redemption arch, dude! Redeem her. :p:cool:(y)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Dunno, maybe you've discovered a glitch that nobody else found... I mean, who doesn't want a BJ and watch two hotties get frisky? It's a redemption arch, dude! Redeem her. :p:cool:(y)
Doesn't seem to be a glitch, there just seems to be no choice :(
There are only two variables with her name in it. Unlike with other girls, none of them contains 'girlfriend' or 'relationship'
1723467723772.png
1723467620821.png
1723467672528.png

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Doesn't seem to be a glitch, there just seems to be no choice :(
There are only two variables with her name in it. Unlike with other girls, none of them contains 'girlfriend' or 'relationship'
View attachment 3923792
View attachment 3923786
View attachment 3923789
Yeah, I meant an oversight. I'm certain that Dima means for there to be an option to turn her down. Jessie and Tracy are the only ones that are not optional since they are central to the story. At least, that's the intent. Dima still reads this thread even though he isn't posting here. So, he'll take notice and fix it if it needs fixing. Thanks for pointing it out.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I didn't tell any lies, the developer said he would add it in the future, and now you can reject some scene but then the game acts as if you didn't choose that later.
If you play the game accepting all of them it's normal that you don't see those things. But don't act like it doesn't happen.
Troll elsewhere.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-road-home-v10-1-part-3-obdgames.45466/post-13164143
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-road-home-v10-1-part-3-obdgames.45466/post-12537460
I may be a troll according to you, but you are a blinded simp.
I stopped playing this game a long time ago for that reason, waiting to play it if he ever really makes the remaster the way he says he will.
I never said the game was bad or anything like that, but it's a harem where you're forced to be with most of the girls at the moment, whether you like to admit it or not.
And you are an idiot. Dima is talking about Jessie and Tracy in those posts. You can currently choose or not choose ALL other women in the story, with the possible exception of the glitch mentioned earlier today. Now, bugger off, prick.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes