kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Pretty much. They'll fuck it up of course. After The Running Man news I am waiting for the next round of beloved movies to get the green screen version. I have my money on a new Demolition Man probably the same summer we get a new Flash Gordon.
Hollywoke also said that they have plans to redo Smoky and the Bandit and a couple of Clint Eastwood's movies to make them more up to date and politically correct. They just need to leave those movies the F alone. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Hollywoke also said that they have plans to redo Smoky and the Bandit and a couple of Clint Eastwood's movies to make them more up to date and politically correct. They just need to leave those movies the F alone. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Imagine remaking any of Mel Brooks' movies (Spaceballs, History of the World Pt 1, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Blazing Saddles, etc). It would utterly destroy the humor factor and vibe they all had. Leave them all the F alone indeed!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Imagine remaking any of Mel Brooks' movies (Spaceballs, History of the World Pt 1, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Blazing Saddles, etc). It would utterly destroy the humor factor and vibe they all had. Leave them all the F alone indeed!
they will wait that he kicks bucket (might happen soon since he is near 100 years old).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaga Telesin
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes