ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Well he is close to finishing part 4, so he is usally quiet in this part of development...

If the update is out and he doesnt come back, well then we can all say thank you "Mod" Team for pissing off another dev...

Happend with a few other devs aswell..

Apr 2, 2023
Well he is close to finishing part 4, so he is usally quiet in this part of development...

If the update is out and he doesnt come back, well then we can all say thank you "Mod" Team for pissing off another dev...

Happend with a few other devs aswell..
I hope he comes back, he was.. is.. will be? Uh, anyway one of the few that made it a point to engage with their audience.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I hope he comes back, he was.. is.. will be? Uh, anyway one of the few that made it a point to engage with their audience.
i'm sure he will
just seems like dimi's usual pre update radio silence
i doubt a slap on the wrist for going off topic would stop him completely interacting here
it hasn't for me anyway regardless off how many times it has happend

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
i'm sure he will
just seems like dimi's usual pre update radio silence
i doubt a slap on the wrist for going off topic would stop him completely interacting here
it hasn't for me anyway regardless off how many times it has happend
the problem was one of his updates on the game got deleted too...why he went scorched earth

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
the problem was one of his updates on the game got deleted too...why he went scorched earth
a status update yeah, that was on the mod he could've edited the message if it contained Offtopic stuff as well
but just deleting the entire thing was the quick and easy way

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yep, the mod "screwed the pooch". Not only did he delete a dev's update post but he gave no reason why. I don't think Dima ever heard from anyone at F95 by way of explanation or apology. I'm guessing he's gonna stay pissed for a while yet. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Apr 2, 2023
Yep, the mod "screwed the pooch". Not only did he delete a dev's update post but he gave no reason why. I don't think Dima ever heard from anyone at F95 by way of explanation or apology. I'm guessing he's gonna stay pissed for a while yet. Jus' Sayin':cool:
That is what I remember as well. Not that I expect much from Keyboard Warrior Ken & Karen but if your only job is akin to that of an HOA you can at least do it proper.

Last edited:

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Yes and she's still fertile, atleast she thinks she is. So yes I concur
Who thinks she is still fertile? Nina Hartley?
If that's the case then her eggs are scrambled at this point. Ain't no way she's considering getting a day after pill after getting filled to the brim. Either she doesn't know female biology or the dev has made her to be aftrodite or something. Or the obvious solution would be to make her 45 ish.
I really missed something. Who are we talking about here?

Last edited:

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Well, yeah... and gaining control of the Mayor's office, ultimately becoming the King of Berdoo...
I don't think having both of the Mayor's daughters in his harem makes Ryker the new sovereign, but it'd be funny if it did!
not gona lie, i feel like 25% of the drivers are blind af
I'm on the East Coast and I feel that way here.
Ahh, okay. Yea, at that point we declare Ryker's dick actual magic and his harem needs to start a cult or something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
a status update yeah, that was on the mod he could've edited the message if it contained Offtopic stuff as well
but just deleting the entire thing was the quick and easy way
easier and faster to delete.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes