motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Your making MC sound like Kingpin
Which one? If you're talkin' 'bout the movie with Woody Harrelson, Ryker isn't an alcoholic and we ain't bowling for dollars. If you refer to the Marvel arch villain, I mean... Come on, Spidey is our friend. He's a vigilante too. Therefore, an honorary Rogue... Kinda... :rolleyes:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Which one? If you're talkin' 'bout the movie with Woody Harrelson, Ryker isn't an alcoholic and we ain't bowling for dollars. If you refer to the Marvel arch villain, I mean... Come on, Spidey is our friend. He's a vigilante too. Therefore, an honorary Rogue... Kinda... :rolleyes:
which ever owns the city lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
There won't be anyone left by then on whom to exercise our droit du seigneur. :LOL:
That's the right of a noble to test drive the bride of any peasant groom living on his lands... right? Wait... I think the Japanese have a word for that too; but, you don't have to be a noble. Nah, we don't do that here. Well, I mean... Not without a good reason.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
the movie with woody is a classic
as we can see the younger generations are mostly unaware off it

• Sad
Reactions: motseer

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i dont think "Ryker/mc" can be political involed since his well the gov hates him , but Reyrey She can become the new mayor :unsure:
Small inconvenience for now. After Nora is on his "side" she backs him up together with Ray and they have the perfect front for the public and engough money and force when the Rogue backs him up. Tory is also out of the calculation too.
And I'm sure if Ryker don't have anything for DePasto, Tracy and Jessy will have. I've only see an angry Jessy once and I don't want to witness that again. Or maybe I want...

Reactions: motseer

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
There won't be anyone left by then on whom to exercise our droit du seigneur. :LOL:
In fact, the historical veracity of droit du seigneur is very disputable, as almost all sources are prose.
I wonder if AVNs will be similarly discussed or otherwise misinterpreted in 1000 years...
IMG_20240807_114210.jpg

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
Small inconvenience for now. After Nora is on his "side" she backs him up together with Ray and they have the perfect front for the public and engough money and force when the Rogue backs him up. Tory is also out of the calculation too.
And I'm sure if Ryker don't have anything for DePasto, Tracy and Jessy will have. I've only see an angry Jessy once and I don't want to witness that again. Or maybe I want...
Well ur proberly right, but still wana see that oil match between "Hazel and Tory"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its public information i personally see no reason to remove it,if a mod decides it needs to be removed they can do so(off topic might fit)
anyway plenty off VN still on the site that still feature underage LI whit content they'd better focus on those things first IMO
1. yes but since not 18 years old then not allowed.
2. right but if dev says 18+ then not much to do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
kingpin is more daredevil's villain than spidey's nowadays.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
We'll keep Tory around for sweepin' the dirt under the rug and gettin' stuck under the desk... :p

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes