Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
They are at least 60, as both of them have full natural white hair.
If that's the case then her eggs are scrambled at this point. Ain't no way she's considering getting a day after pill after getting filled to the brim. Either she doesn't know female biology or the dev has made her to be aftrodite or something. Or the obvious solution would be to make her 45 ish.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Lina Marcela Medina de Jurado (born 23 September 1933) is a woman who became the youngest confirmed CHILD mother in history. In 1939, she gave birth at the age of five years, seven months and 21 days. Her son, Gerardo, was born via a . Gerardo grew up healthy, and died of bone disease in 1979, aged 40. Medina never publicly revealed the father of her first child. She was less than five years old when she . She is also believed to be the youngest documented case of , which is when happens at a very early age.

had to google it
what i remembered was some mexican in her early teens, that getting cut in half seemed insane

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Common that's insane...
Yeah, pretty fucking batshit, I remember reading about it either last year or in 2022 on a twitter post, and couldn't believe it. Then I looked it up and seen that it was true and was dumbfounded, and then reading the thread just now reminded me.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes