Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I just started playing and got to when MC and Jessy move to Cali, can anyone tell me if Tracy will show back up again or are we done with her?
She's back in the latest update, right now i don't remember if in the game she said if it was just a visit or if she was planning on staying for good, but right now she's back.

Reactions: Ghost'Xo

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
I just started playing and got to when MC and Jessy move to Cali, can anyone tell me if Tracy will show back up again or are we done with her?
yes she's back
She's back in the latest update, right now i don't remember if in the game she said if it was just a visit or if she was planning on staying for good, but right now she's back.
she's staying , if I remember correctly she said she will stay for a week

Reactions: Ghost'Xo

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
Thanks! Glad she's back I hope she sticks around
She said she would be visiting until some legal issues get resolved. I know this is just a game, but with how slow most things are in the US legal system, we can basically count her as being back for good.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
my MC is a lucky motherfucker .. it took me 2 fucking weeks to build my chopper ( back in 1980 ) .. and he gets 1 handed to him ... :rolleyes:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
my MC is a lucky motherfucker .. it took me 2 fucking weeks to build my chopper ( back in 1980 ) .. and he gets 1 handed to him ... :rolleyes:
Two weeks? That's damn good. Last time I had mine down for paint it was a month to get her back on the road. I'm a better wrench than painter though.

MC did get a sweet deal...

Reactions: ImperialD

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !

I have problems triggering the HJ scene with Kat meanwhile they are inside the Cadillac

I´m not sure what I did wrong, because after she asked about the "date" with her niece, Kat only said: "it´s late we should go back..." or something like that.

Somebody could be nice and explain to me what do I need to do to go on a date with Kat for real?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Two weeks? That's damn good. Last time I had mine down for paint it was a month to get her back on the road. I'm a better wrench than painter though.

MC did get a sweet deal...
yup .. built my baby from the ground up .... stripped her in an acid tank .. primed in red .. painted her black ... tear drop gas tank with tons of chromed accessories .. z bars dual head lights top and bottom ( some call over and under ) .. extended front end .. add 6 foot sissy bars turned out at the top ... king/queen seat ... made sure my rear belt loop hit any babe riding in the right spot ( if ya know what i mean ;) ) had shit tons of fun back then ... bought my low rider torn her down to parts and rebuilt her .. turned out everyone saw her wanted to buy her ..... not my baby , not gonna happen .. well till 89 when i met my 2nd wife and start having more kids ... then couldn't afford to keep her anymore ... and needed the cash :cry:

yup thats what i said he got his free the lucky fucker :ROFLMAO:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
yup .. built my baby from the ground up .... stripped her in an acid tank .. primed in red .. painted her black ... tear drop gas tank with tons of chromed accessories .. z bars dual head lights top and bottom ( some call over and under ) .. extended front end .. add 6 foot sissy bars turned out at the top ... king/queen seat ... made sure my rear belt loop hit any babe riding in the right spot ( if ya know what i mean ;) ) had shit tons of fun back then ... bought my low rider torn her down to parts and rebuilt her .. turned out everyone saw her wanted to buy her ..... not my baby , not gonna happen .. well till 89 when i met my 2nd wife and start having more kids ... then couldn't afford to keep her anymore ... and needed the cash :cry:

yup thats what i said he got his free the lucky fucker :ROFLMAO:
Sweet! Sounds like you went full 70's style sled. Yeah nothing warms a babe up like being on the back of a "Milwaukee vibrator" ;) I hear you. I was never going to sell my trusty shovel. I was doing a least two big cross country rides a year back then. All my buddies were on belt drive EVO's. I sold her back in 95 to get a 96 Springer Softail. She is still in my garage next to my Electra Glide Ultra Classic (Geezer Glide...) The springer is my bar hopper ride.

Reactions: ImperialD

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Solid update as usual man, things are starting to move fast and i like it.

One thing that kind of bugged me was the MC not being at least a little bit suspicious of Reba. I get not being able to see through her bullshit right away because she's pretty good at acting, but even Ashley is suspecting something is off with her.
And after seeing what went down in the dressing room, he's not even a little bit suspicious of the fact that a seemingly dumb and defenseless/innocent girl would put James in his place like that. Instead of thinking she might not be who she says she is, he's like "alright, she can take care of herself, now i wonder if Nikki would break her rule of not sleeping with coworkers with her, damn i would love to see that."
He's letting his dick do the thinking, but i don't blame him too much on that one, i would also love to see that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyway, can't wait to see what comes next, and if Reba is gonna start switching sides. She seems to hate her Mom right now for trying to play her, and she was surprised that the girls and the MC were genuinely happy about her getting the job.
This. I agree... I was a bit puzzled too by his total lack of doubts. I can imagine not guessing everything, but at least a slight doubt? :D

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes