Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Quick question on the ending scenes of this update or mainly just a Nikki question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're good. Look back on MC's thoughts about Nikki at the beginning of the evening.

By design, some of the girls would be quick and easy. Others would take more time or have complications in beginning a relationship. The arc of the story dictates which girls the MC will have a chance to interact with in each episode. I threw a lot of girls in the game. MC will have the option to get with most of them at some point. Everyone has varied tastes in women. (I like all types, that's why there are so many in the game...) I will give players a chance to opt out if they are not interested in a particular girl.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hi all,
Who know how change MC's name when I load a new save....
TY for your answers ;)
You can change it using Ren'py save editor. You can find it in the Tools & Tutorial section of the main page. Or tell me what name you want and I'll send you a save with that name in it.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So one of the characters mentions the MC's blue aura and how she doesn't know if he's gonna be badass enough to deal with the other gang. I have almost always chosen the options in blue to keep the MC calm and avoid the rage outbursts.
Does this mean that my MC will end up being too soft later on for not choosing more red options or something?
She was sensing him in the setting he was in at that time. MC is doing a better job of controlling his rage as time has gone on but it will always be with him.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Solid update but I know it's hard Mc you're thinking with your dick and sometimes it's hard to not trust in boobs I get that and I know I'm some kind of all seeing eye so I obviously know Angelica stinks of shit regardless of how hot she is but why, come on dude you went stupid the moment you saw her straight up forgot the minions have been targeting your place and the possibility that new people are your biggest liability, and I get she's acting stupid so it's easy to count her out but that switch up with James that conveniently had no audio at the time which you could've checked when you went home because there was no club noise was a big slip up on your part, but in the end hey if I were a big biker dude looking to expand my harem 8 times outta 10 I make this mistake too but I expected more from you military man, I expected more :cry:.

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Solid update but I know it's hard Mc you're thinking with your dick and sometimes it's hard to not trust in boobs I get that and I know I'm some kind of all seeing eye so I obviously know Angelica stinks of shit regardless of how hot she is but why, come on dude you went stupid the moment you saw her straight up forgot the minions have been targeting your place and the possibility that new people are your biggest liability, and I get she's acting stupid so it's easy to count her out but that switch up with James that conveniently had no audio at the time which you could've checked when you went home because there was no club noise was a big slip up on your part, but in the end hey if I were a big biker dude looking to expand my harem 8 times outta 10 I make this mistake too but I expected more from you military man, I expected more :cry:.
LOL! Maybe I'm injecting myself too much into the MC... I've lost track of how many times letting the little head do the thinking caused me grief and a crap-ton of money.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
You're good. Look back on MC's thoughts about Nikki at the beginning of the evening.

By design, some of the girls would be quick and easy. Others would take more time or have complications in beginning a relationship. The arc of the story dictates which girls the MC will have a chance to interact with in each episode. I threw a lot of girls in the game. MC will have the option to get with most of them at some point. Everyone has varied tastes in women. (I like all types, that's why there are so many in the game...) I will give players a chance to opt out if they are not interested in a particular girl.
Ok good haha when she said that I was afraid I had to start all over to try and fix it.

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
got a problem (possible bug). after dinner with nora, i left rachael at her home. then i got into sort of a loop, transfered back at tattoo parlor, same dialog with rin, blah blah...
- didn't invite rin as stripper,
- rachael presented to nora as a friend,
- no date with katy,
anybody else with this problem :unsure: ?

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
got a problem (possible bug). after dinner with nora, i left rachael at her home. then i got into sort of a loop, transfered back at tattoo parlor, same dialog with rin, blah blah...
- no date with katy,
One other person made me aware of a possible loop. I had a lot of choices that could effect other choices in this episode. I must have missed one when I was debugging the script. I'm going back through the script and will have a bug fix once I get them all squashed.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
- no date with katy,
Drop the attached file in your Long Road Home game folder and let it over write the file. Sorry for the inconvenience. That should stop the loop.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Solid update as usual man, things are starting to move fast and i like it.

One thing that kind of bugged me was the MC not being at least a little bit suspicious of Reba. I get not being able to see through her bullshit right away because she's pretty good at acting, but even Ashley is suspecting something is off with her.
And after seeing what went down in the dressing room, he's not even a little bit suspicious of the fact that a seemingly dumb and defenseless/innocent girl would put James in his place like that. Instead of thinking she might not be who she says she is, he's like "alright, she can take care of herself, now i wonder if Nikki would break her rule of not sleeping with coworkers with her, damn i would love to see that."
He's letting his dick do the thinking, but i don't blame him too much on that one, i would also love to see that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyway, can't wait to see what comes next, and if Reba is gonna start switching sides. She seems to hate her Mom right now for trying to play her, and she was surprised that the girls and the MC were genuinely happy about her getting the job.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I just started playing and got to when MC and Jessy move to Cali, can anyone tell me if Tracy will show back up again or are we done with her?

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes