Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Red, Pink, Blue for respect, affinity, disrespect......sigh, 1 in 10 Men on the planet are colorblind. Dev picks red and pink..that are some of the most difficult to distinguish.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Didn't this have an wt mod? Can't remember and right now it's showing choices red for me without anything but it's giving me and error everytime so, hmm.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Wish I knew... been a bit but it's right before you go to the tattoo shop for the first time. That's where my last save is from.
I attached a clean save from the beginning of 0.7.0 see if that clears up the issue.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I read the description of this but just wanted to make sure that there is no path for both sides. You would only be able to choose one of the sides not a route where you just start your own / take over both. I haven't played this yet just scouting it out.

Reactions: fishbrain

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
The first 2 episodes I wasnt so sure to like this game, but with each new episode I liked it more and more ... right now it´s in my Top 10 of all time ... the story is really good, showing the struggle a former military guy can have - I can relate to that - mixed together with all those kinky encounters and those *MF* on the "Piece of shit"-side -> this together makes it so entertaining & enjoyable to play - even if I sometimes want to crush something when those *MF* from the "Piece of shit"- side chars show up on screen. If you know what I mean - grrrrrrahhhhhh
I hope (really hope) the guys from ODBGames have something planned for those A-holes, something really appropriate - not just putting them in jail or something like that - that would be to mild for them after all they have done (imo)! poor girls ...

What I also like on this game - the updates arent so short like others here - no, the quality to quantity (or vice versa) mix is exactly the right mix.

Someone here earlier said the girls arent that good looking - I can only suggest to go to an optican - maybe you need (new) glasses - compared to other games here the girls in this game are in the top list! ;)

Dev´s, please keep up your good work - girls and story wise :)
Both thumps up from my side (y):sneaky:(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now there are 2 things that are going to suck.

Ash was starting to grow on me and Barb's daughter is fair awesome. Hopefully they can be redeemed.

I read the description of this but just wanted to make sure that there is no path for both sides. You would only be able to choose one of the sides not a route where you just start your own / take over both. I haven't played this yet just scouting it out.
You don't pick a side.

The gang you work with is story based not choice based. You work for them helping out their strip club.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Long Road Home [v0.7.0] [OBDGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,94 GB / 666 MB - LongRoadHome-0.7.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,91 GB / 631 MB - LongRoadHome-0.7.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes