Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
0.7 is out guys and gals!

It's finally done. Sorry for the long wait, but I've been dealing with several RL issues that kept pulling me away from the project. I did learn some new rendering and coding tricks along the way. Increasing image quality and adding more choices increases the time it takes to produce the episodes. I feel it is worth it though. I hope you do too. It is out to the upper tier.

Episode 7 Notes
617 Still images
23 Animations
690 animation frames
4900 Lines of text and code
Episode Highlights
Reunion with Tracy. Yay!
MC continues on his quest to join the Rogues.
MC has opportunities to get help on his quest
and gain background information of several
NPC's and situations. That help and information depends on your choices
and interactions with characters.

-------

We need a hero.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
I CLEARLY stated I WOULD NOT about 40 pages back. I'm sure I've reiterated it a couple on more times since then and I'm sure I'll have to a few more times before the game is done... I'm using the classic definition that is posted in the forums. I'm not sure what is making you worried it will be added, but I'll say it again, I'm not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering both times one of his potential LI's almost got the ntr tag, the guys ended up the same way, and I don't count "potential assistant manager's" junkies, or girls who make the rockin world go round as LI's... Just my opinion not trying to offend anyone, I just enjoy this game immensely and have no worries about content.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes