DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I have the new locations and characters ready. I have two scenes rendered and scripted. Currently working on the big event for the update. I have been running between 3-4 months each update. I'd expect to be in that range again. I wish I could crank then out quicker, but I'm a one man show.
Love your game dev, just recently discovered it and very impressed with it & it looks like it’s just getting better. Just one question, sorry if it’s already been answered, but do you plan on having any death to any LI’s? I hope not, don’t want another acting lessons scenario, but its your game, just wanted to know. Thanks

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Just finished playing through, what a great VN. I am loving the story so far, great humour, the banter between MC and the female characters, especially Jessy is top class writing. It intermingles the dark tones of the story with a great balance. The story is obviously going to have real dark moments as it progresses, i just hope nothing bad happens to the main characters, although i am preparing myself for all eventualities (as best you can).

@ the dev, top job on creating a very engaging VN, with copious amounts of "Hawt" girlies and managing to have a story that really gripping. (y)

Mar 16, 2021
Well... I didn't finish the game yet...
But it doesn't look like the choices have much effect in the game(Other than some minor dialogue and render differences based on the "Good" or "Bad" points)
Though... was wondering if the creampie options(and other choices) will have effects in the game. Or it's more or less like a "Kinetic Novel".

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes