Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I played the game about a year ago and got a "happy ending"
I left it there but then I was told about a few days ago to try the game again.

And I’m glad I tried again and continued my game.
Hot women around me and a nice story .... I love Russian women "Oye Mamichka!":love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You got Dimitri57 patreons.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I was unable to keep playing the game a few updates ago for lack of time. I really enjoyed it so now that I have a little free time I'm here again. Best wishes and I hope it continues to be as good as I remember it!

Jason_Storn84

Sep 14, 2020
I have to thank you again Dimitri for a great update!! This game is really great , love the way your handling MC and the story is more and more interesting. You are doing so great with characters devellopment, I feel I got to understand the people in the story and have a reason to care for them which make the story so much better. I love also that you take your time to give us quality update each time and it reallly shows with how your game is expanding and you're able to bring life to so many interesting characters, Love Della & Stan, Deeply in Love with Rachel , Tracy is sooo good too!! Keep up your good work man!!

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
I finished the good boah path, and I'm wondering... Why doesn't this have the incest tag? There's clearly incest here, even if it's not between the MC and another character. Or is the incest tag necessarily tied to the MC?

It's not that I disliked seeing it in the game. At all. I just think it should be addressed in the tags.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I finished the good boah path, and I'm wondering... Why doesn't this have the incest tag? There's clearly incest here, even if it's not between the MC and another character. Or is the incest tag necessarily tied to the MC?

It's not that I disliked seeing it in the game. At all. I just think it should be addressed in the tags.
I'd rather it didn't. MC has no biological family. People that filter tags for that will not get what they are looking for and complain that it isn't there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

it's incest only if mc (daddy, mother, brother, sister, uncle or etc (if asked patreon's opinion then even having same ancestor past 100 or so years might be too close)) has sex with bloodrelative not if non-mc does it.

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
Hands down, best story on this site. I actually read all the dialog instead of fast clicking through. Watch Sons of Anarchy for good research into the Outlaw Biker world.

Reactions: Deximay

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Figured since its a day to pop my cherry and support a game, I figured a post would be a good second. Sadly, Tracy lost her
individuality with the new look. Love the game but I lost my booty shaking trailer park queen.

Deximay

May 29, 2017
I became an instant fan; given the majority of games nowadays counts on beta MCs and over the top tri-hards, this was brilliant. I want more games like this one tbh.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Pretty good work so far. I'm not a huge fan of harems, but even less so when the MC makes it unbelievable. This MC seems to be a super Chad, so that makes it at least somewhat feasible.

My only "complaint" (if I could call it that way) until the last chapter, would be how fast the MC seems to forget his protectiveness towards Jessy. As soon as they reach the new city and problems seem to arise, it might've been a wiser move to get away from there and try somewhere else. But no, he "doesn't run away from anyone", not even for Jessy's sake, it seems. I guess you could blame it on his Chad confidence ("I can take them all"), but he doesn't seem to be so overconfident to border on stupidity.

sakki123

Jan 12, 2018
"Choices highlighted "Red" gain respect point
Choices highlighted "Blue" gain disrespect point
Choices highlighted "Pink" gain affinity point with character"
I'm colorblind man...at least make hell different colors, "blue" and "pink" are almost the same to me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Choices highlighted "Red" gain respect point
Choices highlighted "Blue" gain disrespect point
Choices highlighted "Pink" gain affinity point with character"
I'm colorblind man...at least make hell different colors, "blue" and "pink" are almost the same to me
they are always on same order if that helps.

Reactions: sakki123

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I have mixed feelings for this game: i reached the good guy ending, didnt killed the rapist redneck (marcelus is having his bitch ass in jail) stayed with Tracy (totally my type of girl, like a copy of Peg Bundy) and the brat chick Jessy (not my cup of tea, i would have liked a Tracy only ending and Jessy living her life somewhere else, maybe college) but the after image of them living like rabbits was a little bit disgusting (Tracy, pregnant of MC thats ok, but MC becoming a hillbily and Jessy pregnant too, thats too much shit, they look like a inbred family, Jessy shouldnt be in university?) and now im presented with the bad route and, from the looks of it, it will be a depravity ride for the rest of the game...

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I have mixed feelings for this game: i reached the good guy ending, didnt killed the rapist redneck (marcelus is having his bitch ass in jail) stayed with Tracy (totally my type of girl, like a copy of Peg Bundy) and the brat chick Jessy (not my cup of tea, i would have liked a Tracy only ending and Jessy living her life somewhere else, maybe college) but the after image of them living like rabbits was a little bit disgusting (Tracy, pregnant of MC thats ok, but MC becoming a hillbily and Jessy pregnant too, thats too much shit, they look like a inbred family, Jessy shouldnt be in university?) and now im presented with the bad route and, from the looks of it, it will be a depravity ride for the rest of the game...
I too was much more fond of the good guy route, but so far the current route is not that depraved as it could seem (it's more a mix between good and bad guy) and the story is getting fairly interesting. I say give it a try.
Bad news: Jessy is the main LI, there is not much of Tracy to see right now, but I think things are going to change pretty soon

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes