Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Actually mc is the one killed him here. So dialogue about ed never happened too. Still it is showing the dialogue for the other choice.
Dimitri57

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hi Dimitri57 Great update! Katy is a great new character! Pity i had to cut the stay at Niki and Charli apartment short to meet Jessy at her work.

Jessy: You're just (in) time. I'm so horny...
Katy: ... You could make up some bullshit and I wouldn't know any difference (I wouldn't know the difference/I wouldn't know any different?)
Katy: The police report stated he was riding at a high rate of speed... (not sure if that is needed)
Katy: ... I don't think he is really in to(into) her.
Katy: No, wait, she, never mind it's too much. -- either delete "she" or "No, wait, she... never mind, it's too much." Not sure really
Nikki: ... Charli moved her(e) about a year ago?
Charli: Sorry Niks. You're so saf(? not sure what it means), I was trying to be (at?) your level.
You thoughts(this part is spoken by MC): No problem. Send me your address and I'll pick you up at 03:00.
Rachel: MC, did I hear to(you?) in the next stall? (or perhaps another modification)
Tori: The Mayor is getting impatient with (the?) pace of the downtown revitalization.
Tori: ... You need to be careful not to drop a gift wrapped one in(on) her lap.
James: Yes you do. Don't cried(cry) like a little bitch this time.
Katy: Darn, just when it was just getting interesting...
Katy: Good luck on that, My pain and anger ... (either replace "," for "." or chambe "My" for "my")
Good catches! Thanks.

Some are written as I intended them to be. I try to write the way people actually talk rather than perfectly formed sentences.
Katy speaks haltingly because of her nervousness.
saf = sexy as fuck

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
It is just skipping. It is useless when comparing with avoidable / optional. Whats the point if that scene still happening in background.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla
Oct 1, 2020
This is pretty good so far, seems like lot's of girl/girl action as well. The MC looks like something from The Hills have Eyes though :eek:
I sure hope his hair grows in!

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Damn Tracy's gotten hotter !! Story wise, it's getting pretty interesting. I bet that the chick biker is Kelly's sister from Gunner's family!

adrian73

Jan 20, 2019
just want to say im loving this, just the right amount of story to sex ratio and cant wait for the next update

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn Tracy's gotten hotter !! Story wise, it's getting pretty interesting. I bet that the chick biker is Kelly's sister from Gunner's family!
Del would know who it was if that was the case and she wouldn't have any reason to follow them sneakily given she's practically family.

Reactions: Dimitri57

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i dont know if you been told or not but when the MC meet Stan and Della ( and earlier he should decide if he want to take Jessy with him or not.... so after the meeting finish there is glitch where the MC talk to Jessy in the hotel about the meeting like she wasnt with him and he asks her about the meeting with the russion girl. then in the second day when they meet Stan and Della he introduce Jessy like its their first time they meet. so i think that question (if the MC decide to take Jessy with him or not should not be there or tweak things to like if he took jessy then show choice one and or show choice two....).

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
i dont know if you been told or not but when the MC meet Stan and Della ( and earlier he should decide if he want to take Jessy with him or not.... so after the meeting finish there is glitch where the MC talk to Jessy in the hotel about the meeting like she wasnt with him and he asks her about the meeting with the russion girl. then in the second day when they meet Stan and Della he introduce Jessy like its their first time they meet. so i think that question (if the MC decide to take Jessy with him or not should not be there or tweak things to like if he took jessy then show choice one and or show choice two....).
I'll look at it but your talking three episodes back. I think the issue is that depending on how you played through the first time it is recorded in the "persistent" file in your saves folder. Coding is not my strong suit so I use a very simple code based on the affinity points of the characters. Subsequent playthroughs may not trigger scenes as intended. When I test the game each episode, I delete the persistent file and start from a clean save and events trigger as I intend.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I'll look at it but your talking three episodes back. I think the issue is that depending on how you played through the first time it is recorded in the "persistent" file in your saves folder. Coding is not my strong suit so I use a very simple code based on the affinity points of the characters. Subsequent playthroughs may not trigger scenes as intended. When I test the game each episode, I delete the persistent file and start from a clean save and events trigger as I intend.
well actually because started it when it got amount of content.... because i hate to keep playing short contents every update.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok here is a save file when he has to choose to take her or not

and this right before when he meet them in the next day with Jessy

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
With those two scenes where we could creampie girls that were not on birth control, will there be pregnancy posibilities or that would turn the story too messy?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Choices do have consequences. Could it happen in the future? Yes. I don't want to tease or lead anyone on. It isn't on my radar scope for the current story arc. I'd see it more likely in another chapter.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes