Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bob is the trope usual drug dealer snitch hill billy sex traffikker sis molester sack of shit gamers love to beat senseless.
I hope Mc has a better experience disposing of him than Kat - be it hart to top, though.
There is a ton to love about this game but a standout this update was the attached screenshot. Ole Bob isn't quite as dumb as I expected he'd be and I'm a sucker for historical references.
View attachment 1282823
Game just keeps getting better and the majority of the models look amazing, Nikki in particular. One day Nikki...one day.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Another damn good update. I love how there is a nice balance between sexual content and story progression in the updates. Really glad the Kat situation got resolved, seems like a lot of developers would have just pushed it off till another update, so definitely kuddos for not dragging that out. Looking forward to the next update.

P.S. Finding out that Chaz is a bottom bitch was the icing on the cake for this update. So funny!

Last edited:

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Amazing update! , This game has become a top 5 game for sure! Cant wait for some action with Della and Kat, Love the big girls with a bit of age.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and isnt it a no go in biker clubs to be unfaithful?
Cheating is a no go, you don't put your hands on another mans old lady.

With permission is a bit different.

Stan is ill so there is always a chance he tells Dell to have a bit of fun. Could always be with Jessy we know she's fooled around with Kat.

It's a slim chance of it happening, the dev even mentioned he loves Stan and Del as a couple but it's not too far fetched to say she might join in with the fun once or twice depending on Stans illness.

To cut it short, Stan will always have Dell's heart but he might be willing to loan her body for an hour or 5.

Reactions: junior366

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
the hair the dev gave her was perfect for being a trailer park mom but she is not that any longer it seems from her new look. maybe the next update will have the option to choose which hair to use. hint hint. thanks for the share on this amazing story

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
Cheating is a no go, you don't put your hands on another mans old lady.

With permission is a bit different.

Stan is ill so there is always a chance he tells Dell to have a bit of fun. Could always be with Jessy we know she's fooled around with Kat.

It's a slim chance of it happening, the dev even mentioned he loves Stan and Del as a couple but it's not too far fetched to say she might join in with the fun once or twice depending on Stans illness.

To cut it short, Stan will always have Dell's heart but he might be willing to loan her body for an hour or 5.
Or wait till stan passed away and MC will dell next lover

I hope Rogue MC is Noble biker Gang

No Drug traficking and of course human traficking
But they sort of protector from other criminal organization
An Anti hero biker gang :cool:

Greybourn

Nov 14, 2020
When I try to download the walk through mod it opens another tab and I see a bunch of text. What am I supposed to do with that?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
When I try to download the walk through mod it opens another tab and I see a bunch of text. What am I supposed to do with that?
Right-click the download and choose to "Save File As..." or however it's worded. It's a text file (.TXT) so your browser opens it by default, you just need to save it locally.

Reactions: Greybourn

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hehe never played a game that started off so lame and became so good. The whole trailer park part of the game feels like a prequel and the game has just taken off since then and gotten better every update. Jessie (or is it Jaime...) is still my favorite and I'm glad MC is more honest with her this episode even if they aren't monogomous they definitely are the core relationship of the game. Wonder how Tracy being back will change that though hopefully not by much.

And I don't know shit about biker gangs but in sons of anarchy they had a prison rule where if a member was locked up his old lady was allowed to sleep around so maybe MC gets with Dell that way cause I agree she'll never be a part of a harem but she'd def fuck the mc.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Greybourn

Nov 14, 2020
Right-click the download and choose to "Save File As..." or however it's worded. It's a text file (.TXT) so your browser opens it by default, you just need to save it locally.
Yes that's what normally works but for some reason right click only gives me this option:

Last edited:

Ghostly

Sep 15, 2017
Episode 0.6.0 changelog

Total still images 648.
32 Animations and loops.
960 Animation sildes.
5500+ lines of code and text.

Reactions: Rory Smith
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes