SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Отличная работа камрад, все на высоте!

Great job comrade, everything top notch

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
The game is really great
I love Jesse and the open relationship is cool and can stay that way
but I hope that later on there will be the possibility that Ryker and Jesse will get more serious.
Girlfriend and boyfriend or more but even if not the game doesn't disappoint the story is getting more and more interesting.

Keep it up

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
You must not have seen the games that get flamed for not having warnings or not being able to opt out of certain content.
I'll look into a master on/off switch so users can choose whether or not to have training wheels on the game.
Do these "flames" pay for what they burn?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
That's a damn fine update. Although, with the writing being as strong as it is, the first few interactions with Katy felt weird. MC's told upfront that she's skittish, then she acts skittish, and he goes 'Dafuq is up with the chick?'. Almost felt like their dynamic was pre-established, in that she would say strange stuff and he would do a double take, regardless of the dialog and context (and if she's on the spectrum, I must be a social car crash). Also does feel a little fanservice-like how all the girls are throwing themselves at the MC with abandon. Would be nice to have a few that don't fawn over him, but gradually get won over. But can't fault the rest of the stuff, the flow was on point.

I've gotta say, having those constant content warning updates almost made me feel like I was playing under parental supervision. Can tell the dev feels the same, considering the tongue-in-cheek tone of some of them. But it'd be nice to have a master switch somewhere in the options that enables all the content and doesn't interrupt the game with nanny moments.
The reaction to Katy may just be me. Even if I know someone is a train wreck, I still get amused by their behavior.

MC met 5 new girls this update. Only one resulted in a H scene and that was optional. I'm with you on your sentiments.

Thanks for your comments and feedback.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
A great update to an awesome game. Really loving the animations/scenes. Prefer not to have the warnings but totally understand why they are in there and they really don't bother the flow to any significant degree. When I first started this I was impressed with the smoothness and almost too polished story but as I continue to play it's getting more edgy and immersive. Definitely one of the better games on site with a wide variety and age range of girls. Also have to praise the male characters in the sense that they have back stories and are complete.. not just random. Hope that makes sense. To be honest practically everything about this game impresses me.

Great work OBDGames.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Oh what a great update. It was really worth the wait.
Please keep on the excellent writing, there a not to much games with a real story.

I didn't like the thousands of warnings also.

You must not have seen the games that get flamed for not having warnings or not being able to opt out of certain content.
I'll look into a master on/off switch so users can choose whether or not to have training wheels on the game.
That seems to be a good idea. But the flamers are just loud, they are not the majority.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Finally he'll get that bike he wanted! What a turn of events that second to last scene was haha. Such a wonderful story with humor sprinkled in there, I always looked forward to the updates.

10/10
Would bang Rachel any day tho​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is good because of the baggage of Mc: Hard ass no nonsense stand up to authority jerk.

The looking on others business kills this persona: MC is a hard ass, does not need to watch in on other people
doing it, especially his new mommy and daddy - the couple giving him and his gf a new life and make over.

As a rule, if Mc is a weakling needing to spy on other people going at it, it is a pesonality trait of such MC.
Our Mc does not strike us as a voyeur / picture taking of others fetishist.

za1.jpg

What was that 4 anyways? You got to expo your story and now you want a standing ovation? WTF???

za2.jpg

Where was that kinda a talk in your story I wonder? You were not tell telling of your fighting prowess now, were you?

za3.jpg

WTF ??? R E W I N D!!! -i AM DEFF GOING 4 THAT KISS NOW - i AM A BADASS NO NONSENSE JERK!

za4.jpg

Say what now ???

za5.jpg

Bitches be bitching no matter what - losser gurls not deserving of anythign.

If I had a lot of money I would have a harem too. :KEK:
I'm surprised the NTR flying monkeys haven't swooped in screeching and shitting on everything over the Stan and Della scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to admit I half expected it but that would have been too funny. Stan and Del are a solid couple, while fun may possibly be had she's his woman and any whining over that would have been chuckle worthy.

Still time for them to appear though.

Still, would be even stranger seeing the anti ntr crowd in a game where the girls are very open to fucking each other, that crowd usually hates that and only wants the MC to have sex.

I can't complain if a group of attractive women all want to chow down on each other.

See, solid updates, especially with more Jess and Rach.
The reaction to Katy may just be me. Even if know someone is a train wreck, I still get amused by their behavior.

MC met 5 new girls this update. Only one resulted in a H scene and that was optional. I'm with you on your sentiments.

Thanks for your comments and feedback.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Thanks. BTW 0.4 version walkthrough dont have options for first parts of game i gues? Or you dont add them because they dont matter?
The early choices mattered a lot. The straight blue path resulted in a good guy end game. In episode 0.4.0 I added affinity points and changed the blue/red = good/bad to disrespect/respect with the Rogues club. The walkthrough was to help players with the transition of the points system.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I just finished the game, after approximately 4 hours straight.
Really fucking good.
Della is a fucking delight, easily the best character in the game imho.
Also, it's quite nice seeing the artistic progress of the renders. They go from rough around the edges in chapter 1 to exceptionally good in chapter 6.

The only negative of the game I can think, and it's really a nitpick more than anything, is the warnings the game throws before some scenes (some of which are quite cheeky, which is a nice touch). I get why they're in the game, I just don't like the fact that they're needed.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I just finished the game, after approximately 4 hours straight.
Really fucking good.
Della is a fucking delight, easily the best character in the game imho.
Also, it's quite nice seeing the artistic progress of the renders. They go from rough around the edges in chapter 1 to exceptionally good in chapter 6.

The only negative of the game I can think, and it's really a nitpick more than anything, is the warnings the game throws before some scenes (some of which are quite cheeky, which is a nice touch). I get why they're in the game, I just don't like the fact that they're needed.
I'm glad you enjoy the game thus far. I really appreciate you noticing the render quality improve over time. When I started I had only been using Daz for a couple of months. There is a definite learning curve to it. In the process I built a new PC with a better video card that helped crank up the quality.

Others have commented on the in-game flags. The do break immersion. I'm looking at ways to make them an option.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
There is a ton to love about this game but a standout this update was the attached screenshot. Ole Bob isn't quite as dumb as I expected he'd be and I'm a sucker for historical references.
screenshot0001.png
Game just keeps getting better and the majority of the models look amazing, Nikki in particular. One day Nikki...one day.

Mar 27, 2019
Really great game, and definitely enjoyed the update. SOOOOOO glad Tracy is back, looking scrumptious as ever, tho not a fan of the haircut. I mean, when her hair was down and wild after the shower....MMMM damn that was hot...but strong work!!!

dimale7582

Jul 13, 2020
Just finished the update and damn it is great, this game is easily in my top 5 favourites list.

That said, those warnings are not my cup of tea. I enjoy being surprised by the sudden violence or what not, it really does feel like playing with parental control mode turned on...Which is weird as it has so much (wonderful I might add) tits and ass. I understand your reasoning, however, so I am more than happy to just deal with it. (I don't know why people don't just use the skip button on things they don't like)

Reactions: Dimitri57

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Really great game, and definitely enjoyed the update. SOOOOOO glad Tracy is back, looking scrumptious as ever, tho not a fan of the haircut. I mean, when her hair was down and wild after the shower....MMMM damn that was hot...but strong work!!!
yeah tracys new look is a bit of let down for me. now she just looks like the milf you see in any other game. i liked the typical trailerpark look.

Reactions: fkrfxr and Jenzi800

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Tracy is one of my favs too. It was hard to to keep her out of the story for soon long. Hopefully it will make sense why I did it as the story progresses. The new doo wasn't my personal favorite, but it was the winner of a pateron poll.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Tracy is one of my favs too. It was hard to to keep her out of the story for soon long. Hopefully it will make sense why I did as the story progresses. The new doo wasn't my personal favorite, but it was the winner of a pateron poll.
Yet another example of why Patreon SUCKS!!! (j/k...not really, but go make your money ;))

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tracy is one of my favs too. It was hard to to keep her out of the story for soon long. Hopefully it will make sense why I did as the story progresses. The new doo wasn't my personal favorite, but it was the winner of a pateron poll.
Personally i'm hoping she takes over the club. She said much earlier she has experience, that's what i've been waiting for anyway.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes