Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice update, the new girls are really hot but I think the game has too many LIs already. This can hurt development because you can't add content to every girl in every update, also you have to move the story too.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I appreciate the myriad of LIs to choose from that dev has thrown at us, but I do hope we have the option to be 'exclusive' with Jessy anytime soon. She is still the best LI for me, by a mile. :)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Nice update, the new girls are really hot but I think the game has too many LIs already. This can hurt development because you can't add content to every girl in every update, also you have to move the story too.
You're right it isn't possible to have something with each potential LI every episode. I've mention it to my patreons a few times but I may not ever said it on the forum. This is based around the biker life style, strip clubs, dancers, waitresses, etc. Not every girl in the game is intended to be a LI. There will be some interactions that are just one nightstands or casual relationships. Others can and are developing into deeper relationships. The events of the episode will dictate who the MC has the opportunity to engage with for that episode.

All that being said, we are pretty much there as far as potential LIs for the duration of the story. There is really only one more that you will meet in the next episode. It will be a balancing act to have interaction with girls and progress the story. That was the trap I fell into early on. Starting with 0.4.0 I focused the script on moving the story first, then add in the ancillary interactions.

I have an idea on how to handle the side girls. I'll just a have to see if I can do it and how it flows with the rest of the story.
I'm to trying build a solid base with a strong cast of characters for the story beyond the first chapter.

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
That's a big IF, she is madly in love with Stan and it's not 100% certain anything will happen with her.
I dont care if it is with the MC or Stan at this point lol, seeing those boobs in the phone call with Stan made me want to just see her body more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I dont care if it is with the MC or Stan at this point lol, seeing those boobs in the phone call with Stan made me want to just see her body more.
I think it's pretty certain we'll see more of her.

Whether it's with Stan, one of the girls or the MC I don't know ... (probably all of them to be fair) ... she is far too hot not to be seen again.

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
I have been getting a few screens like this. at one one spot I decided to go see jessy instead of fuck charli but a screen like that pop up and when I went back to the cafe after work it was like I was like I wasn't there earlier. anyone else had screen likes this appear. should I just start over. Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (2).png

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I have been getting a few screens like this. at one one spot I decided to go see jessy instead of fuck charli but a screen like that pop up and when I went back to the cafe after work it was like I was like I wasn't there earlier. anyone else had screen likes this appear. should I just start over. View attachment 1284287 View attachment 1284287 View attachment 1284287
Did that happen from a save or from rolling back? Sometimes when you try to roll back too far, Ren'Py coughs up a fur ball. I'd go back to a good save or autosave and play it again.

Reactions: Ghostly

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
I restarted the game and haven't had any problems. I was continuing from a save from the last update.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Did a fresh start since I lost my saves migrating to another computer but I'm glad anyway as I forgot how snappy the dialogue is in this game. The humor is just spot on. The bit where MC gets in the car with Tracy after leaving the prison and remarks on her ghetto booty and asks if Aunt Edna is tied to the roof of her station wagon, funny as fuck. Love this one :love:

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Great update! Kudos to dev for continual improvements on his renders. I can't wait for a full Della and Stan H scene

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This was an excellent update. I am definitely seeing a lot of growth and maturity in the writing and development from the start of the game. This was one I almost walked away from early on and now I'm very pleased that I didn't.

Katy and Kat are excellent new characters. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how things play out with both of them.

The reward for being a bastard and not meeting your kind of girlfriend at her work place was awesome. Even better when you don't get any flack for it.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Hi Dimitri57 Great update! Katy is a great new character! Pity i had to cut the stay at Niki and Charli apartment short to meet Jessy at her work.

Jessy: You're just (in) time. I'm so horny...
Katy: ... You could make up some bullshit and I wouldn't know any difference (I wouldn't know the difference/I wouldn't know any different?)
Katy: The police report stated he was riding at a high rate of speed... (not sure if that is needed)
Katy: ... I don't think he is really in to(into) her.
Katy: No, wait, she, never mind it's too much. -- either delete "she" or "No, wait, she... never mind, it's too much." Not sure really
Nikki: ... Charli moved her(e) about a year ago?
Charli: Sorry Niks. You're so saf(? not sure what it means), I was trying to be (at?) your level.
You thoughts(this part is spoken by MC): No problem. Send me your address and I'll pick you up at 03:00.
Rachel: MC, did I hear to(you?) in the next stall? (or perhaps another modification)
Tori: The Mayor is getting impatient with (the?) pace of the downtown revitalization.
Tori: ... You need to be careful not to drop a gift wrapped one in(on) her lap.
James: Yes you do. Don't cried(cry) like a little bitch this time.
Katy: Darn, just when it was just getting interesting...
Katy: Good luck on that, My pain and anger ... (either replace "," for "." or chambe "My" for "my")

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Wow, crazy good update! I know Della is old but what a smokin' bod! (I hope she is accessible) Katy & Kat are both hotties and lookin' forward to that and shit what a cliffhanger? Damn, who is gonna ride the p-pad on MC's hog? (or just ride MC's log next update?) Can't wait...
Dem bitches going to have to take turns...

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes