djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
With those two scenes where we could creampie girls that were not on birth control, will there be pregnancy posibilities or that would turn the story too messy?
if you are answering me... about the two saves???? it wasnt about creampie.... it was about choosing to take jessy to the meeting or not, telling racheal when she visit MC and Jessy in the hotel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Kat and Katy could be sisters (mother and daughter maybe bit too farfetched).

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Choices do have consequences. Could it happen in the future? Yes. I don't want to tease or lead anyone on. It isn't on my radar scope for the current story arc. I'd see it more likely in another chapter.
hmmmm i dont know what if you were answering me or who.... but never mind forget that i bothered to point it out.... what i explained in my first comment its doesnt say anything about creampie the girl or not....

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
if you are answering me... about the two saves???? it wasn't about creampie.... it was about choosing to take jessy to the meeting or not, telling racheal when she visit MC and Jessy in the hotel
No, it was an unrelated question.
I just got curious. When you creampie Charli, she says she will get a morning after pill, and her never having slept with a dude made the fact that she wasn't on birth control make sense, so i never gave it a second thought. But then we got the scene with the daughter of the hotel's owner, who is not on birth control but was on a "safe day". So it was like a Chekhov's gun, why make a deal of them not being on BC if it will not matter?

D

Deleted member 2650688

how is animation quality ?. and the sex scene is long or short?

KuyaJeff

Dec 27, 2017
I love how Racheal is rendered, she looks almost natural or a real person? I can't really describe it.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Damn Katy is hot! I think I'm in love :love:
Pissing on Quack....ahahaha, loved it. I would have taken a dump on him though.

After playing this gem it puts me in the mood to watch the movie "Stone Cold" with Brian Bosworth and Lance Henrikksen.

Last edited:
Reactions: djsverige

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I love how Racheal is rendered, she looks almost natural or a real person? I can't really describe it.
Part of it is that Rachael is a HD character, part is she is pale skinned. Good quality pale skin textures are big files and look more natural. Poor quality pale textures make the characters look like ghosts.
Rachael's base character is just over 18 meg.
Jessy's base is 749 KB.
Katy's base 600 KB.
Maria's base is only 321 KB and that is with big hair and tattoos. Even though Maria's base size is low, I think she renders beautifully in the right lighting.

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
Interesting game. Tons of misspellings and wrong word usage but it wasn't so bad that it took away from the story. There could be a stronger story than what it was at the beginning of the game because in my opinion it seriously drags until the MC makes it to Cali with his main girl. Story gets better once the bike gangs actually get involved into it. By the way, not sure the dev realizes this but there is a real Rogues MC on record for being in Oklahoma. One chart I saw showed a total of only 53 members for them. Just an interesting side note. It will be interesting to see if pregnancy gets added or not as it is curiously mentioned in the storyline often enough if you creampie regularly the girls. Not many games actually have this from what I have experienced, well decent games anyway. Depending on how it is worked in it will be either good or pathetic for the storyline. I have seen it go both ways. Most games just have creampies with no pregnancy after. There really needs to be a consequence for that choice in the story in my opinion. But overall I think this game has just interesting enough of a story to keep me watching what the next couple updates throw out there. This game has the option to decide to take a life in it so lets see how the consequences of those choices play out as well. Pretty graphic (and hilarious, looking at you Dickless Joe) scenes in it. I like that scenes are iptional in it however the choice does need to be kept to individual scenes instead of multiple scenes. A person might not like one type of content and as a result skip a huge section of content in order to avoid that one scene. Not so bad later in the game but early on was more multiple issues. Myself, I usually don't skip much content if I can help it. There aren't a lot of games that portray the biker lifestyle in them and few games with decent representations of gang life in general out there. It has been fun playing this one. I also like the addition of people with various types of mental issues into the game. The PTSD on the mc is pretty interesting. Nice touch.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes