Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
I'm at episode 4 and none of the names are defined, like juanita_points.

I checked the file script and ep4.rpy and afaik they are defined in the script. Anyone knows a fix?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I hope developer is not gonna add ntr here
I CLEARLY stated I WOULD NOT about 40 pages back. I'm sure I've reiterated it a couple on more times since then and I'm sure I'll have to a few more times before the game is done... I'm using the classic definition that is posted in the forums. I'm not sure what is making you worried it will be added, but I'll say it again, I'm not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm at episode 4 and none of the names are defined, like juanita_points.

I checked the file script and ep4.rpy and afaik they are defined in the script. Anyone knows a fix?
you can always manually define them by opening the console and typing
$ juanita_points = "value"
I'd assume since it's labled points it's an Int value type so 0-99 or whatever the max would be so far (i wouldn't advise going above the current max values).

If it's not a Int but is storing a binary value of True or False you can use those as well. Just make sure you know the data type before doing this.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I CLEARLY stated I WOULD NOT about 40 pages back. I'm sure I've reiterated it a couple on more times since then and I'm sure I'll have to a few more times before the game is done... I'm using the classic definition that is posted in the forums. I'm not sure what is making you worried it will be added, but I'll say it again, I'm not.
That thought came to me when a gang member visited mc's main LI in cafe.....

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
That thought came to me when a gang member visited mc's main LI in cafe.....
That being said he tried, but she didn't fall for his game. Think about what they have went through and done together. Trust her to do the right thing. MC is in the middle of a turf war between two rival clubs. They are going to try to do things to gain an advantage. Don't let them succeed.

Reactions: pochops

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I have the new locations and characters ready. I have two scenes rendered and scripted. Currently working on the big event for the update. I have been running between 3-4 months each update. I'd expect to be in that range again. I wish I could crank then out quicker, but I'm a one man show.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
too soon for mc finding who is club's perpetrator so maybe it's his joining to gang.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
too soon for mc finding who is club's perpetrator so maybe it's his joining to gang.
We'll just have to see how good sleuth MC is...

Outlaw clubs don't take on new members quickly. There will be steps to test MC's trustworthiness and commitment to the club. The FBI infiltrated clubs in the past that didn't fully vet their prospects.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as long as it is big not just gf's mommy moving in with mc and her daughter don't rly care.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes