cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well... I didn't finish the game yet...
But it doesn't look like the choices have much effect in the game(Other than some minor dialogue and render differences based on the "Good" or "Bad" points)
Though... was wondering if the creampie options(and other choices) will have effects in the game. Or it's more or less like a "Kinetic Novel".
they matter on subject aka if choice is good for biker club or mc or to whom he is talking with. no preggo tag yet but we'll see if there'll be little-mcs.

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
Really good story! Looking forward to many more episodes.
I read through the text in all six episodes and made basic grammar edits. Hope it is useful Dimitri57
See attached [LongRoadHome 0.6.0 edited text.zip]

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Really good story! Looking forward to many more episodes.
I read through the text in all six episodes and made basic grammar edits. Hope it is useful Dimitri57
See attached [LongRoadHome 0.6.0 edited text.zip]
Thanks onenf I'll look them over when I have time to compare them to my episode scripts. No offense, but I'm not going to plug them in not knowing what you changed or perceive to be grammatical errors.

I've mentioned it before that some of the slang, common sayings and phrases that I use is to have the characters speak the way people actually talk rather than be perfect grammatically. This seems to bug people that English isn't their first language since they likely learned proper text book English. To me, the dialog comes off robotic and stiff when written in perfect English.
That being said, my grammar and spelling suck. I use a spell check and grammar program. I didn't on the early scripts. I've corrected typos and grammar that folks have pointed out to me numerous times.

HIngl

Jun 23, 2021
Thanks onenf I'll look them over when I have time to compare them to my episode scripts. No offense, but I'm not going to plug them in not knowing what you changed or perceive to be grammatical errors.

I've mentioned it before that some of the slang, common sayings and phrases that I use is to have the characters speak the way people actually talk rather than be perfect grammatically. This seems to bug people that English isn't their first language since they likely learned proper text book English. To me, the dialog comes off robotic and stiff when written in perfect English.
That being said, my grammar and spelling suck. I use a spell check and grammar program. I didn't on the early scripts. I've corrected typos and grammar that folks have pointed out to me numerous times.
When's the next update coming brother

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
is there any update on this month? hardly to seeing this story could have every months update
Look two comments up to get your answer...

I'm not a gaming studio. I'm one person. I've never promised my Patreons monthly updates like the larger fully staffed games do. I don't like putting out micro updates, so it is what it is.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes