motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I have 227 of them at the moment, is that enough?
Damn! Heh, when I get to the end of an update I delete everything except my end of update save. I have one title that I have 4 separate play throughs so, 4 end of update saves. I'm extremely stingy with HD space.:) But, yeah, to answer your question... I'm pretty sure you're good. :rolleyes::whistle::coffee:

P.S. I especially enjoy deleting that damb "sync" folder in the later Ren'Py versions. What a stupid way to do that... But, I also hate the whole idea. I'll take care of my own files, thank you very much Mr. Py.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn! Heh, when I get to the end of an update I delete everything except my end of update save. I have one title that I have 4 separate play throughs so, 4 end of update saves. I'm extremely stingy with HD space.:) But, yeah, to answer your question... I'm pretty sure you're good. :rolleyes::whistle::coffee:

P.S. I especially enjoy deleting that damb "sync" folder in the later Ren'Py versions. What a stupid way to do that... But, I also hate the whole idea. I'll take care of my own files, thank you very much Mr. Py.
I have a lot of HD space and is waaay to lazy to delete saves :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
I have a lot of HD space and is waaay to lazy to delete saves :ROFLMAO:
I usually just have 1 save for most VNs. Maybe 2 in a few cases (the city attorney for instance). And then a temp save if I'm replaying...
If it's a real game I'll make a save every time I open up a new quest hub area (like in Bloodlines when you get to Downtown after leaving Santa Monica.) But that's just extra work for a VN, I can just play through it again. :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I usually just have 1 save for most VNs. Maybe 2 in a few cases (the city attorney for instance). And then a temp save if I'm replaying...
If it's a real game I'll make a save every time I open up a new quest hub area (like in Bloodlines when you get to Downtown after leaving Santa Monica.) But that's just extra work for a VN, I can just play through it again. :)
I usually save at every choice, when I get up to go to the bathroom, get some to drink, get something to eat.....you get the idea :)

Reactions: Onetogo

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
1. Make sure you don't have any third party mods installed. The gallery mod is known to cause issues.
2. Make sure the Beta Hotfix from the OP is installed.
3. If 1 or 2 don't fix it. You have a borked save for some reason. Drop back to an earlier save if you have one.
i don't have any mods installed, and the save is brand new i actually replayed the whole game again till i reached the end yesterday, but instead of getting a message that it was the end or not, i got stuck in this loop, idk why, i'll try a rollback

Nov 24, 2018
I'm extremely stingy with HD space.
Meanwhile, I have a dedicated 10TB HDD just for AVNs and also backup the global renpy save directory occasionally. :geek:
I usually save at every choice, when I get up to go to the bathroom, get some to drink, get something to eat.....you get the idea :)
I also formed that habit back then, when wt mods were rare and devs wrote game overs so late after the choice, that you could no longer roll back.

In this game I sometimes load a random save and play from there making slightly different choices along the way. Way better than a single scene replay, imo.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
i don't have any mods installed, and the save is brand new i actually replayed the whole game again till i reached the end yesterday, but instead of getting a message that it was the end or not, i got stuck in this loop, idk why, i'll try a rollback
managed to fix it, downloaded the hotfix again, deleted the ep10p4 and replaced it with the hotfix (even though it was a brand new folder) and it worked, did a rollback before the loop was happening and got the save here screen

can't wait to play the rest of this episode

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Oooooooh!

Life sign from Dima on Patreon! :)

The Rin event of Part 4 Beta will hopefully be out at the end of the month! (and it looks like a BIG event).
3bdc775d77bfdd22e9624555333f6141-152109268.gif
So episode 10, part 4, beta 2?:p
Nope, the next part of the Beta will hopefully be out by the end of the month, the Nora and Leelee events will come after that (although not nearly as big as Rin's) and end Part 4.
tenor-2262685152.gif
I want my Leelee.:cry:

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes