Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
If I will loss that "bet" yes. If I would win that "bet", official, I don't think so.
Yet, if that kegs needs to be drank, then it would be sad, if its only saw throat of one motseer. Kegs needs be center of a gathering that has much more than one throat. ;)
Agreed, several throats in need of a cold beer :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Here's what he said:

"Here are the stats for the remainder of Episode 10 part 4 beta.

I am working on the Rin date event. I’m expanding it to set the stage for the side plot that will play out in Chapter two.

Rin date stats,

444 still images

44 Animations/loops (3,000+ animation slides)

3,000+ lines of code and text

As you can see it is a very large event.

I imagine it will be close to 600 images and 6,000 lines of text by the time I’m finished with it.

I will release it stand alone. I’ll then complete the Nora and Leelee scenes. Those are both much smaller, less complicated scenes.

The Rin event will plug right on to the existing beta release so your saves should work and you will not have the replay the whole episode.

I plan to have it ready to release before the end of the month.

As always, thank you for your support.

Take care and stay safe,

OBD"

And there where some renders but those I won't share here ;)
so a side story instead of the final version?? ewill be there a final version of this release at all?

penny_bbt

Sep 6, 2022
Here's what he said:

"Here are the stats for the remainder of Episode 10 part 4 beta.

I am working on the Rin date event. I’m expanding it to set the stage for the side plot that will play out in Chapter two.

Rin date stats,

444 still images

44 Animations/loops (3,000+ animation slides)

3,000+ lines of code and text

As you can see it is a very large event.

I imagine it will be close to 600 images and 6,000 lines of text by the time I’m finished with it.

I will release it stand alone. I’ll then complete the Nora and Leelee scenes. Those are both much smaller, less complicated scenes.

The Rin event will plug right on to the existing beta release so your saves should work and you will not have the replay the whole episode.

I plan to have it ready to release before the end of the month.

As always, thank you for your support.

Take care and stay safe,

OBD"

And there where some renders but those I won't share here ;)
It's sad personally to see that the next update is only Rin because:

1: She is the most useless character, because if you remove her from the game nothing change, is the only girl that doesn't interact with the others it just stand there, if she is there or not nothing change.

2: Hoping, at least before the end of the year, to see the all Rachael/Nora Arc, I'm really hyped for this.

• Sad
Reactions: AetherAddict

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's sad personally to see that the next update is only Rin because 1:She is the most useless character, because if you remove her from the game nothing change, is the only girl that doesn't interact with the others it just there.
2: Hoping, at least before the end of the year, to see the all Rachael/Nora Arc, I'm really hyped for this.
That's YOUR opinion sure. Rin seems to be very popular among the players here and Patreon though so it makes sense. She's also the newest addition and this will flesh her out more. Calling her useless is just asinine.

penny_bbt

Sep 6, 2022
That's YOUR opinion sure. Rin seems to be very popular among the players here and Patreon though so it makes sense. She's also the newest addition and this will flesh her out more. Calling her useless is just asinine.
Ofc is my opinion but try to reading the novel again, that if she there or not nothing change, but it still a good character model and hoping the update give her personality. I want to affirm that is my opinion.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What hornyy said.

Also have no influence? She is one of the most talented, beautiful dancers of the box. Where they had only one (Tink) she was the second to them. So that the box is on the rise again, she was and surely is not a minor factor to that.
Given her backstory with the Yakuza and that we helped her to be "saved" from minion, I do bet my keg of beer on it that we will see more of them and that she will have not a minor role in the ongoing game.

Last edited:

penny_bbt

Sep 6, 2022
What hornyy said.

Also have no influence? She is one of the most talented, beautiful dancers of the box. Where they had only one (Tink) she was the second to them. So that the boix is on the rise again, she was and is surely a factor.
Given her backstory with the Yakuza and that we helped her to be "saved" from minion, I do bet my keg of beer on it that we will see more of them and that she will have not a minor role in the ongoing game.
I just expressed my opinion but what I meant is she, to the harem, useless, is for now, she is the only one that doesn't interact with the others from the harem is MC and Jessy, and every gal right now interact with both of them (Larisa it's different situation). And I say again it's my fckin useless opinion, right now I'm not even a supporter unfortunately so my post was what I think, just that.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What hornyy said.

Also have no influence? She is one of the most talented, beautiful dancers of the box. Where they had only one (Tink) she was the second to them. So that the boix is on the rise again, she was and is surely a factor.
Seems VERY probable!

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
I just expressed my opinion but what I meant is she, to the harem, useless, is for now, she is the only one that doesn't interact with the others from the harem is MC and Jessy, and every gal right now interact with both of them (Larisa it's different situation). And I say again it's my fckin useless opinion, right now I'm not even a supporter unfortunately so my post was what I think, just that.
just my two cents, she hasnt interacted with the harem, purely due to being barely introduced. hence why the next update is about her... likely being introduced

(unless im having Brainfart, Rin is the white haired Asian chick?) havent played in a while

Reactions: motseer

penny_bbt

Sep 6, 2022
just my two cents, she hasnt interacted with the harem, purely due to being barely introduced. hence why the next update is about her... likely being introduced

(unless im having Brainfart, Rin is the white haired Asian chick?) havent played in a while
Yes, she is the Asian chick with Platinum blonde if my memory serves right

Reactions: Bluesent

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah she is a somewhat new addition so she doesn't have that much interaction with the "inner circle" yet. But it's also a minor issue that I have with the game. New LIs keep popping up, and I love them, but with so many in the picture, it's hard to give each of them the screen time they deserve. Eventually the whole harem thing will hit diminishing returns.

Reactions: penny_bbt

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I guarantee you Dima is gonna tie Rin into the story in a major way. Why do you think the update just for her is so big? It's gonna revolve around her part in the overall story I'm sure. Plus, if you know anything at all about Japanese culture and geisha's, you know Rin is a very special case but, also, part of the harem by definition.

I also know c3p0 is gonna share that keg o'beer, right?

penny_bbt

Sep 6, 2022
yeah she is a somewhat new addition so she doesn't have that much interaction with the "inner circle" yet. But it's also a minor issue that I have with the game. New LIs keep popping up, and I love them, but with so many in the picture, it's hard to give each of them the screen time they deserve. Eventually the whole harem thing will hit diminishing returns.
And this is the problem with harems with a lot of LIs and unfortunately everyone will always be sad because it's hard to "balance" every LIs.

Reactions: Elduriel

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
I guarantee you Dima is gonna tie Rin into the story in a major way.
There's still her whole other path as your double agent to possibly explore. Right now leaving her in-place does nothing beyond effectively removing her from the game...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
And this is the problem with harems with a lot of LIs and unfortunately everyone will always be sad because it's hard to "balance" every LIs.
That is a very generic criticism of harem stories that IMHO absolutely does NOT apply here. If you like the story that's great. Welcome. But don't come rollin' in here with your stock harem critique right off the bat and think it will fly. Take it somewhere else. Maybe a nice romantic futa story, eh?

There's still her whole other path as your double agent to possibly explore. Right now leaving her in-place does nothing beyond effectively removing her from the game...
Yeah, that could be... I honestly have no idea... I just know Dima always has a plan and it's often not what you expected. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Reactions: c3p0

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That is a very generic criticism of harem stories that IMHO absolutely does NOT apply here.
it does though. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but with the amount of LIs, it is hard to balance them. I'd love to see content for all of them. But it's not realistic to expect it. I'll take what we get, but honestly we could slow down on adding new ones when even some existing LIs barely get new content.

Reactions: penny_bbt

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
it does though. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but with the amount of LIs, it is hard to balance them. I'd love to see content for all of them. But it's not realistic to expect it. I'll take what we get, but honestly we could slow down on adding new ones when even some existing LIs barely get new content.
Not gonna debate it with you, El. We get along and I like that. So, I can agree to disagree on a point or two and move on. I respect your opinion but, for me, this is the #1 harem AVN on the site. Bar none. I only commented because newbies don't get to roll in and offer their insulting critique on post #1. That shit don't fly with me.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Not gonna debate it with you, El. We get along and I like that. So, I can agree to disagree on a point or two and move on. I respect your opinion but, for me, this is the #1 harem AVN on the site. Bar none. I only commented because newbies don't get to roll in and offer their insulting critique on post #1. That shit don't fly with me.
I don't want to argue either. And I agree, this is my fav harem game too...hell I pay for it. But that doesn't mean it's flawless, that's all I'm saying.

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes