Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Player...
I was drummer in a (crappy, unsuccesful) metal/hard rock band.. helped alot with the ladys nevertheless.

On topic, so this wouldnt be deleted again: we played some gigs at a MC's (not 1%, but affilliated) clubhouse, to an extend where we were considered similar to hangarounds (e.g. no invite needed for visiting the clubhouse or invite only partys). Safe to say that I recognize alot of these days in LRH. But the numbers of the club are to small. No hangarounds, no other prospects, and a dangerously small amount of full members... does anyone know if Dima has commented on this in the past?

Reactions: motseer

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
On topic, so this wouldnt be deleted again: we played some gigs at a MC's (not 1%, but affilliated) clubhouse, to an extend where we were considered similar to hangarounds (e.g. no invite needed for visiting the clubhouse or invite only partys). Safe to say that I recognize alot of these days in LRH. But the numbers of the club are to small. No hangarounds, no other prospects, and a dangerously small amount of full members... does anyone know if Dima has commented on this in the past?
to some extent he did yes, the topic was brought up before. It is what is. It's a small club, there are no other chapters etc., and their numbers were brought down somewhat by the Minions.

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
if drunk whole keg in a day then 100 or so would take 100 days if doesn't die to alcohol poison before that.
I know I can't hold onto enough beer to get fatal alcohol poisoning (though I might get violently ill to the point of wishing for death) - spirits sure, but beer? Nah.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I know I can't hold onto enough beer to get fatal alcohol poisoning (though I might get violently ill to the point of wishing for death) - spirits sure, but beer? Nah.
Which type of beer?
5% or Eisbock with 12% or little more or the world record holders with over 50%?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 133 Votes