Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Unpopular opinion, Rin is the least attractive LI for me. Dunno, she doesnt resonate much with me yet. I know a lot of guys on patreon have a thing going for asian women, but not really my cup of tea. I had hoped for leelee, the bachlorette party and more of rykers army fling (sorry, forgot her name...). But ot is what it is.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Unpopular opinion, Rin is the least attractive LI for me. Dunno, she doesnt resonate much with me yet. I know a lot of guys on patreon have a thing going for asian women, but not really my cup of tea. I had hoped for leelee, the bachlorette party and more of rykers army fling (sorry, forgot her name...). But ot is what it is.
Her face could’ve used some more work, I think, but she’s not too bad.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Here is a reminder ;)

Captura de ecrã 2024-10-13 165911.jpg

Reactions: Skep-tiker

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm sure all of that (Leelee and the party), Nora, will follow on pretty quickly. I'm gonna predict that by mid December we will all be bragging about how much content Dima delivered in the last quarter of this year...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Is it women who make beer better and I've had it bassackwards all these years?
There's still time to turn it around...

will you drink beer with or in her?
Yes...

In my drinking days they were all pretty at closing time.
Amen, brother. That's exactly how it's meant to be...

I feel like trying to perform wakamezake with beer would just result in a yeast infection.
Well... You're not supposed to leave it in there that long...

Hey... 3p0... pass me another, would ya?

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Shadow74 and c3p0
4.30 star(s) 133 Votes