ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Since you have a thing for Redheads and adding Rachael's family to ours, here's one more to consider... :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DAYUM Dima :eek: :eek: :eek:

We need her!!!! or make her a side chick with a choice.. i just read the last comments, seems like there are a few ppl who are thinking there a too much woman.... :oops::unsure:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
DAYUM Dima :eek: :eek: :eek:

We need her!!!! or make her a side chick with a choice.. i just read the last comments, seems like there are a few ppl who are thinking there a too much woman.... :oops::unsure:
From a story perspective, I agree that too many LI and side girls can detract from our core hotties. Haven't seen Jessy Babe, Kat, Nikki or Ashley in a while... Are they still in this game??? That is not good. However, my horn dog side sees a new hottie... like Jolene and the boner is in charge again! Doh! Damned dick for brains!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
From a story perspective, I agree that too many LI and side girls can detract from our core hotties. Haven't seen Jessy Babe, Kat, Nikki or Ashley in a while... Are they still in this game??? That is not good. However, my horn dog side sees a new hottie... like Jolene and the boner is in charge again! Doh! Damned dick for brains!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Believe me, no one wants to fuck them all more than I do! :devilish: The main plot in Chapter two will lend itself to more side girl interactions since MC will have his patch. We'll be running through these hoes like drano! :devilish:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for the early morning chuckle, guys. Nothin' gets the day started like coffee and a good laugh. Ya'll stayed up pretty late grindin' on the new redhead... I'm an early riser so I was asleep dreamin' 'bout Rai Rai. Good to see virtual perviness goes on without me...:p

View attachment 2864576
The late-night crew does tend to get giddy. I think it's the alcohol and weed... :sneaky:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Who could forget her. I would love to be eating burger and watching a hot women flash her tits at me.

So why hasn't she come down to the MC's work and submitted a resume? (Audition for the position).
I didn't forget her. It seems my Patreons aren't as enamored with Burgers and Boobs as you and Mot are. :LOL:
I'm sure I'll work her into a scene at some point. (I think she is sexy too)

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes