FuzzyPredator

Jan 16, 2023
I've ran the later scripts through a grammar/spell check program. I'd like to think there isn't that many things that fell through the cracks! :oops:

It's not perfect process though. I have to strip out the RenPy coding, run the program, make note of the errors, then make the corrections in the script.
That also sounds like a PITA process to do. In the future, feel free to forward me the stripped/checked version and I can give it a once over to catch anything that fell through the cracks. That way we can end up with a nigh on perfect script :love:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I'd like to think there isn't that many things that fell through the cracks!
It's primarily grammatical. Leaving aside the quirks of individual mannerisms and speech styles, there are various issues with non-conversational text for things like scene descriptions and so forth.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I've ran the later scripts through a grammar/spell check program. I'd like to think there isn't that many things that fell through the cracks! :oops:

It's not perfect process though. I have to strip out the RenPy coding, run the program, make note of the errors, then make the corrections in the script.
So... Dima, you are a great story teller. You're dialogue flows as naturally as can be. Grammar... Not so much. Case in point, "I'd like to think there isn't aren't that many things that fell through the cracks!" It's not terrible. It's just not publisher perfect. Now... You're being offered free assistance from an English teacher. That translates as "professional sentence builder". It couldn't hurt. Most likely will help. I've been hangin' around this site for a few years now and this is hands down my favorite story. Take every opportunity to make it even better. Jus' Sayin':cool:

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
So... Dima, you are a great story teller. You're dialogue flows as naturally as can be. Grammar... Not so much. Case in point, "I'd like to think there isn't aren't that many things that fell through the cracks!" It's not terrible. It's just not publisher perfect. Now... You're being offered free assistance from an English teacher. That translates as "professional sentence builder". It couldn't hurt. Most likely will help. I've been hanging' around this site for a few years now and this is hands down my favourite story. Take every opportunity to make it even better. Jus' Sayin':cool:
true if hes willing to help why not right?
just give em early access a day or 2 before release so he can do a run on the new content to check it

Then again you could say some off the grammar & sentence building "mistakes" could reflect realism
Not that the characters in the AVN are stupid ,but you're bound to find these things IRL to

(and non native english speakers like me wouldn't even notice them,on here the browser spelling check really helps me though)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So... Dima, you are a great story teller. You're dialogue flows as naturally as can be. Grammar... Not so much. Case in point, "I'd like to think there isn't aren't that many things that fell through the cracks!" It's not terrible. It's just not publisher perfect. Now... You're being offered free assistance from an English teacher. That translates as "professional sentence builder". It couldn't hurt. Most likely will help. I've been hangin' around this site for a few years now and this is hands down my favorite story. Take every opportunity to make it even better. Jus' Sayin':cool:
Everyone's a critic.........

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Everyone's a critic.........
Yes, Mr. HornyyPussy. I could remember you about a post to include more cast in his game, even from outside of LRH, but that would be a critic, isn't it?:geek::p:LOL:
Hey Dima, if I suggest a bunch of amazing LI's from other VN's, could you be a dear and add them to LRH, thanks!
Couldn't let this slip, you know me.:sneaky::giggle:

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
View attachment 3390227

Is there anybody else getting this error, when MC opens his eyes in the hospital?
I got the same error, too. It happened both times I tried passing that moment (by chance, I had made a save when MC was walking back to Elvira after "dealing" with Johnny, shortly before the hospital scene; I usually get into the habit to make a save when it feels like a possible cliffhanger moment, just in case the story ends for this update).

I could easily continue past this error by hitting "Ignore", at least.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, Mr. HornyyPussy. I could remember you about a post to include more cast in his game, even from outside of LRH, but that would be a critic, isn't it?:geek::p:LOL:

Couldn't let this slip, you know me.:sneaky::giggle:
Mine was a courteous request.........

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0
4.30 star(s) 131 Votes