HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yep, bacon is the best breakfast meat. Sausage is nice but bacon is the top, especially jowl... If ya never had jowl, its bacon with a lot of crispy fat layered in.

Damn, that looks good... I wanna try some. Can you get it in the States?
You can make them yourself ;)

Reactions: motseer
Apr 2, 2023
thread's gonna be nuked again :ROFLMAO:
Whoa, whoa whoa! Wait.. The ladies of the FOX BOX would like to say on behalf of the benevolent Ryker that waffles are the superior breakfast bread due to their superior construction as well as pockets that hold extra butter/syrup especially when paired with fried chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
thread's gonna be nuked again :ROFLMAO:
hehe it's ok I already got the recipe...

Whoa, whoa whoa! Wait.. The ladies of the FOX BOX would like to say on behalf of the benevolent Ryker that waffles are the superior breakfast bread due to their superior construction as well as pockets that hold extra butter/syrup especially when paired with fried chicken.
and... after all, we been cookin' this up just for them! Right? Right.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hello everyone...I have a question about the video enhancement mod on page 320...right now it's not upgraded to the newest update...is the mod still compatible with the newest update or do we need to wait for mod to be updated? thanks

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Ho i having a probvlem i did take Angel Virginity and cum inside her but im stuck in a loop i can pass the creampie dialogue alweys return to when the MC cum.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ho i having a probvlem i did take Angel Virginity and cum inside her but im stuck in a loop i can pass the creampie dialogue alweys return to when the MC cum.
Here is a link to the Hotfix that should fix it. Right click the attached file, save as and put it in you Long Road Home/game folder. I tried to have it posted on the OP but it hasn't happened... it is the dev's patch update and thanks to ohhiimfox for posting it with permission from OBD.

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes