SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
You know... I like this AVN but we are up over 40 LIs.... I mean seriously... when is enough, enough? Who can keep track of them all? When I found myself downloading the 'Characters of Long Road Home", I realized there are probably too many LIs when we need a fucking PDF to keep track of them all.

Lol.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are people out there who make it a labor of passion to rally the members of the like minded women forming a sorrority around the gang of bikers MC is invested in - totally right now, MC is overseeing the well being of the girls who have all come to know eachother through MC or through the gang and the gang hang-outs in this game.
You know... I like this AVN but we are up over 40 LIs.... I mean seriously... when is enough, enough? Who can keep track of them all? When I found myself downloading the 'Characters of Long Road Home", I realized there are probably too many LIs when we need a fucking PDF to keep track of them all.
One does not abbandon his gang because the onlookers like yourself make funny faces and nose gestures about it.
Are you into this game or not?

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
There are people out there who make it a labor of passion to rally the members of the like minded women forming a sorrority around the gang of bikers MC is invested in - totally right now, MC is overseeing the well being of the girls who have all come to know eachother through Mc or through the gang and the gand hang outs in this game.

One does not abbandon his gang because the onlookers like yourself make funny faces and nose gestures about it.
Are you into this game or not?
Canto, you know I am very passionate about this story so, thank you for your comment. I firmly believe this is one of the top AVN's on the site and it is definitely my favorite by far; which is why I get upset when the Trolls and naysayers show up right after a new update. I find myself wishing they would do their neighing somewhere else. Then I think maybe a rational discussion could help but, a forum is actually a poor venue for such talks. Maybe we could meet at a place of their choosing. They could make a sign and hold it up high; "Trolls Gathering". Unfortunately I have very bad eyesight so, they would need a big sign with big letters. Big enough that I could spot it from... Oh, let's say... 7-8 hundred meters. Yeah, that sounds about right. What do you think... Could that work?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1725214027195.png
True to form ... this game is very much about truth to power as MC is the absolute underdog who gets by just barely when the politics dictate he be the trojan horse of a dedicated JAG officer looking to make a splash by finding a suitable jar head to release into the world ... to see MC prevail through droves of hunchos looking to dominate him, diminish him, hurt him or take from him whatever and whomever he finds dear .. the power of this story and the strength of this game comes form inhabitibg MC and resisting the pestilent players who have a bone to pick with some characters in this game or how it is that MC goes about navigating his protagonist role throughout.
which is why I get upset
I usually prefer to try and stay away
Canto, you know I am very passionate about this story
1725214112976.png
Stay strong! Cherish your favoured game and let everybody see your excitement shine through!

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
View attachment 1505210

Overview:
Long Road Home It is a story about the journey of a man who is released from physical prison but is still imprisoned within his mind by events of his past. He is searching to fill the void from the loss of the life he had before being imprisoned. His search puts him in the cross hairs of two warring outlaw biker clubs. Would being accepted by one of the clubs replace the family he lost? Will he perform the tasks to gain acceptance into the club?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-31
Release Date: 2024-08-20
Developer: OBDGames -
Censored: No
Version: 10 Part 4 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signature:

The incest is between Mother and Daughter.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v10.1 Part 3) : - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Update Only (PC v10.1 Part 3): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Android (v10.1 Part 3) : - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Holiday 2020 Special

Extras: GALLERY MOD* - WALKTHROUGH - DEV SAVE - Image Enhancement Mod* - Video enhancement mod* - Char overview

Rudy286 thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1715747 View attachment 1715741 View attachment 1715743 View attachment 1715745 View attachment 1715739 View attachment 1715740 View attachment 1715737 View attachment 1715738 View attachment 1715735 View attachment 1715734 View attachment 1715731 View attachment 1715730 View attachment 1715728 View attachment 1715724 View attachment 1715726 View attachment 547002 View attachment 547004 View attachment 547005 View attachment 547006 View attachment 547009 View attachment 547010 View attachment 597094 View attachment 597095 View attachment 597096 View attachment 718940 View attachment 718942 View attachment 718943
The only walkthrough is for v. 0.7. Is there a current walkthrough anywhere for Ch 10 Pt 4?

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes