markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Ok I understand this a bit better now but I was answering some of the past posts and I saw a odb post that mentioned training to be in or part of the 1% motorcycle club. I mean you play a mc that is spec op or merc that goes to jail because a mission went FUBAR. Uncle sam trained the mc to be a badass .So I thought I would ask about adding other stats or skills that could managed? so that when the bikers war starts the mc is a bit more ready for it....
I am like you I don't mind grind but it needs to look and feel just right... I think I have played games before that had something in it that to me didn't look or feel right..
[/QUOTE
A sandbox would kill this game theres no need for sandbox elements

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I would like to see a story part where Sluggo trains Ryker for the upcoming war between the Rogue and the Minions.
In reality it is a not very subtle reminder for the Ryker what Sluggo can - and would do - if he fucks up with Liza.
He should call him walter so he will go all out during training

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57 and c3p0

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I would like to see a story part where Sluggo trains Ryker for the upcoming war between the Rogue and the Minions.
In reality it is a not very subtle reminder for the Ryker what Sluggo can - and would do - if he fucks up with Liza.
I like that idea, however given Ryker's military background and how he already demonstrated his combat skills on his first visit to the Fox Box I can't see how there's much for Sluggo to teach him. Aside treading carefully with his daughter, of course.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I like that idea, however given Ryker's military background and how he already demonstrated his combat skills on his first visit to the Fox Box I can't see how there's much for Sluggo to teach him. Aside treading carefully with his daughter, of course.
Knife work. Sluggo is highly skilled with - and is, if course, just a ruse, for "Don't you ever fuck up with my daughter".
Also as a prospect, he don't really have an option to say no to the club enforcer? :p

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Knife work. Sluggo is highly skilled with - and is, if course, just a ruse, for "Don't you ever fuck up with my daughter".
Also a prospect, he don't really have an option to say no to the club enforcer? :p
I can work with that scenario. (y)

Sluggo put MC on notice that they would have a long talk before MC takes Leelee out. That could take place in conjunction with some edged weapons practice.

MC has been trained on various forms of hand-to-hand combat in the past. After the bar fight with Rip and Johnnie he alluded that he trained with the IDF as well. (Krav Maga)

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I can work with that scenario. (y)

Sluggo put MC on notice that they would have a long talk before MC takes Leelee out. That could take place in conjunction with some edged weapons practice.

MC has been trained on various forms of hand-to-hand combat in the past. After the bar fight with Rip and Johnnie he alluded that he trained with the IDF as well. (Krav Maga)
So the MC is basically what we used to call a Secret Squirrel.

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes