motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yes... :cool:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:pI hadn't thought about this combo for a while... Thankfully you did!:p

Jesus H. Christ I almost crashed when I checked the spoiler. I gotta get out of this thread till I get home. 100/10 sir
Both hands on the wheel bro! ;)
Yup... Dima needs all his fans. Especially the enthusiastic ones. So... no jackin' while drivin', m8.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
By the way, when does Ryker get his patch? He has 1-3 kills for the club, took a bullet for the club and stopped the clubs money being stolen from the foxhole. I'm not an expert, but shouldn't this be sufficient?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
By the way, when does Ryker get his patch? He has 1-3 kills for the club, took a bullet for the club and stopped the clubs money being stolen from the foxhole. I'm not an expert, but shouldn't this be sufficient?
Does Sluggo approve?:p I know he will do what Chefe says...
Also want to put Dima into an early grave? You know the party he had when he "just" earned his prospect titel. What would like the party be if he earn his patch? Seriously Dima show us some of this as spoilers:sneaky:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Next update seems to be a awesome one! Also, can I assume that Katy has some really good news to share and is also why they are only drinking water?
I wondered if anyone would notice that. :p

Remember Katy is a little nerdy. She does her research and tends to obsess over things. What information do you think she would find when she looked into the optimal conditions to get pregnant and having a healthy baby? :unsure:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You say that like that's a bad thing. :p

I guess I've been doing it wrong all these years of riding. :devilish:

Would you rather it be in a dirty gas station restroom that smells like piss? :unsure:

Or do you think MC should have waited until he dropped Leelee off at Sluggo's house? :oops:
Maybe combine the topics and do it in a field behind a Stuckey's. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57
4.30 star(s) 131 Votes