HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
actual biker one. dunno what has happened to it since haven't seen it's updates since earlish days of lrh and not following that thread.
then we probably not thinking about the same, the one i thought about only had a demo then 1 update (around the time chp 9 or chp10 p1 for LRH) and after i read somewhere the ukraine dev was inactive due the war there

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then we probably not thinking about the same, the one i thought about only had a demo then 1 update (around the time chp 9 or chp10 p1 for LRH) and after i read somewhere the ukraine dev was inactive due the war there
if archon then same. yes it is abandoned.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
apocalypse is apocalypse no matter how it happens, either via zombies or some other shit.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
apocalypse is apocalypse no matter how it happens, either via zombies or some other shit.
well in the end it might've been a decent avn,but no doubt it wouldn't give LRH a run for its money :sneaky:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Wouldn't count that out, but I do not want to see what those options would include.:WeSmart:
heh well i remember it being about starting a new chapter.. there was nothing supernatural or apocalyptic shown/mentioned,then again it was super early stages who knows how the story would've gone.(render quality wise it looked better then his previous work though)

in the end the dev's been radio silent for a long time now,i doubt we'll see anything soon or at all.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Me too bro! (y)

I've spent the last several days coding and debugging the Angel Bike date event.

I've given Angel has so many variables, it's a frigging nightmare to code. :cautious:

Sub/ not sub
Love/ not love
Anal/ no anal
ATM/ no ATM
Rim/ no rim
Pubes/ no pubes
Pop cherry/ don't pop cherry
Virginal blood/ no blood
Water sports/ no water sports

I'm happy with the way it's turned out, but it's been an ass kicker... o_O

I love the skinny little waif, but she's worn me out on this episode... :p

It's been extensively fap tested as well... :devilish:
The answer to all those questions is YES, just drop all the no's!

Reactions: motseer

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Sorry, but I'm gonna double post.
Quite a few ex-military become bikers especially the 1% because in their military life, they lived with structure, the outlaw biking community incorporated that because it was created by WW2 Vets coming home and not having employment or being so broken that they could not get employment or just not wanting to fit back into society. Yet the closeness of brotherhood shared between their compatriots filled the void and allowed them to "Live".
Leap forward many years, I am ex-military (tank crew commander), we are taught to be "Elite" (the best of the best) I am trained on every weapon in my country's arsenal + h2h combat. (Where am I going with this?)
When I was serving there was no professional courtesy {dude meets guy in bar, hey what do you do? I wash windows, "no shit I do that too, hey let me buy you a beer and swap stories!"} In the military we ask what are you? I'm a Zipperhead, grunt/airborne/special forces/medic... que the fight...
I once went to a wedding for a girl I knew since kindergarten, we were close friends in school and growing up & she married an Infantryman and he asked her who I was after I hugged her at the reception she told him that we were close friends until I joined the military as a"tank jockey", I then had 5 tables of assholes in jeans & lumberjack shirts attack me in a 3 piece suit (I guess the groom didn't like me) The wedding turned into a brawl (the brides 2 brothers & nasty dad fought on my side) but the wedding ended up being a dumpster fire and the bride's mom (who was also my friend just getting wrecked)
Their are mess halls to this day with yellow duct tape down the middle with armed MP's on site to see that we play nice...
Same goes for biker lifestyle, you can only depend on your brothers (like the guys I served with) But in my wall of text you should understand that Rogues & anybody else can never co-exist, ever!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 131 Votes