c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Should put it on my watch list.
...and a couple of Clint Eastwood's movies to make them more up to date and politically correct. They just need to leave those movies the F alone. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I want to see a classic Eastwood's movie in 202x Holywood political correctness + woke. Most likely I wouldn't pass 5 min, but it would be intresting how they fail. Also isn't the typical classic Eastwood's movie and political correctness something that are diametral against each other?:unsure:
Also just make my day.:devilish::cool:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Should put it on my watch list.

I want to see a classic Eastwood's movie in 202x Holywood political correctness + woke. Most likely I wouldn't pass 5 min, but it would be intresting how they fail. Also isn't the typical classic Eastwood's movie and political correctness something that are diametral against each other?:unsure:
Also just make my day.:devilish::cool:
no need to go so much in the 80" go and chek tropic thunder and se if any political correctness still there....

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Are we forced to romance Angelica, or did I miss a choice in the game? I just don't like her like that.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
all/nearly all should be optional, not jessie i think but who wouldn't take her.
My memory is crappier than a public toilet but I think Dima said that everyone but Jessie and Stacy are optional but I would definitely not quote me on that.....

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
My memory is crappier than a public toilet but I think Dima said that everyone but Jessie and Stacy are optional but I would definitely not quote me on that.....
Hehehe That would be Jessie and her mom, Tracy... Remind me again which one of us is the ol' man? Heh, you had the imortant :oops: important part right...

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I only finished the latest update today and saw I got a blowjob from Angelica, and she also had fun with Jessy in the forest after the bike ride.

I just don't know what I did to be on her path. If anyone knows about a specific choice, I'd be very grateful.
Dunno, maybe you've discovered a glitch that nobody else found... I mean, who doesn't want a BJ and watch two hotties get frisky? It's a redemption arch, dude! Redeem her. :p:cool:(y)

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes