Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Me
Reading all the comments of who wants what and who wants whom.

also me
download.jpg

last thing i remember seeing/hearing about a update was about half update to at least get something out,
I forgot when the post was made

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Me
Reading all the comments of who wants what and who wants whom.

also me
View attachment 3925722

last thing i remember seeing/hearing about a update was about half update to at least get something out,
I forgot when the post was made
I don't know anything definitive but, I'm guessing soon-ish. Last we heard Dima intended to release something around the first of August but was delayed by extended visits from relatives.

Reactions: Reniere

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Change Rycker to Brooke, because that mistake changed everything, If that's your best argument, better not say anything else.
Brooke hasn't been in the story since the first chapter or two. I can tell you that she is definitely avoidable because people have posted here to ask how to get the scene with her in it. You are so full of shit it is unbelievable. I'm not arguing with you anymore. You are just wrong and at this point you're doing nothing but trolling. Piss off.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf
Apr 2, 2023
Play it again, even without looking at her you end up with her and jessy, Try it yourself and tell me how the fuck you avoid her, don't tell me something I just checked before I wrote it and you are relying on what others say.
Easy. Don't check her out in the diner and don't check out Angie in the store "the Simp Good guy route" and BOOM no Brooke and you end up having a threesome with Jessy and Tracy. Not to mention being able to skip scenes that you don't want to see via the inserted option or hot key on the keyboard. The author/developer shouldn't have to nor do I see Dima changing the way he sets up, writes and constantly delivers his vision for his harem AVN.

Nov 22, 2021
To prove my lack of a life and too much time on my hands while having upwards of 50 play through of a few games I also have like 500+ hours in one non erotic game lol I'm on new game plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus XD

Reactions: Jack Nippleson
Nov 22, 2021
That would come under the category; "Why the hell are you hangin' out here with me"! JK To each his own and everybody has reasons and preferences. My legs 'took a hike' over a decade ago. Since then I've spent over 15,000 hours in Skyrim and nearly 10,000 hours in the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout. A few years ago I discovered AVN's. It beats thumb twiddling.
One of my knees is certainly on its last....legs lol I mostly just can't work due to issues. And I will leave it at that. lol

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
I hate to post off topic, but this kind of shit baits me easily
To prove my lack of a life and too much time on my hands while having upwards of 50 play through of a few games I also have like 500+ hours in one non erotic game lol I'm on new game plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus XD
You have only 1 non erotic game that is 500+ hours and you call yourself no life..

Shit .. Across Steam, Uplay (Ubisoft Connect) & Origin (EA App) I got over a dozen "non erotic" games that are over 500+ hours each !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell my #1 by playtime is over 4000 hrs & #2 is over 2700 !!!!!!!!

Reactions: motseer
Nov 22, 2021
I hate to post off topic, but this kind of shit baits me easily

You have only 1 non erotic game that is 500+ hours and you call yourself no life..

Shit .. Across Steam, Uplay (Ubisoft Connect) & Origin (EA App) I got over a dozen "non erotic" games that are over 500+ hours each !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell my #1 by playtime is over 4000 hrs & #2 is over 2700 !!!!!!!!
Didn't say it was my only one. I was just listing one. XD I don't have time to list all the games I play XD

• Yay, new update!

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
The problem with MMOs is the MM part - they're all people-y. :)
I dread just going to the small grocery store in my small town because there are people there. But yeah I quit playing MMO's after the first bit of Destiny 2, and quit MP after COD Black Ops 2 and even then it was only zombies maps.

• Wow

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not even mentioning my PS4/PS5 games or the thousands of hours i've put into Final Fantasy 14, i'll just go off my Steam games from the top played games.

Warframe - 2012 hours.
Monster Hunter World - 1580 hours.
Disney Dreamlight Valley - 1020 hours.
Fallout 4 - 830 hours.
Fallout 3 - 749 hours.
Skyrim - 622 hours
Dragon's Dogma - 603 hours.
Coral Island - 560 hours.
Wylde Flowers - 390 hours.
Red Dead Redemption 2 - 220 hours.
Dragon's Dogma 2 - 199 hours.

Don't talk to me about no lifing games.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Not even mentioning my PS4/PS5 games or the thousands of hours i've put into Final Fantasy 14, i'll just go off my Steam games from the top played games.

Warframe - 2012 hours.
Fallout 4 - 830 hours.
Fallout 3 - 749 hours.
Skyrim - 622 hours

Jesus Christ.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023

Warframe - 2012 hours.
Fallout 4 - 830 hours.
Fallout 3 - 749 hours.
Skyrim - 622 hours

Between PS4, XBox 1 s and Steam I have 5,000 on FO4, 4,700 on Skyrim and deleted Starfield at 523 hours. I had about 300 hours of FO3 on the PS3. Tried RDR 1 and 2 and just couldn't get into them. Same with CP2077 the story was not something I could get into. But I am retired since 2021 and have nothing to for 90 percent of my day.

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes